PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 2 games discussion

It made it a one score game. That’s not garbage time.
In his defense, the Bills have only won enough games to qualify for 2 playoff appearances this century. He doesn’t have much experience to learn what garbage time really is.

Yea 8 don't think it's a binary choice. Obviously. But point remains that many rookie or first year receivers have been producing 10X more than first round pick NKeal Harry.

Yes. But everyone criticizing BB on his WR draft picks in a vacuum is a bit much as well. Would you rather trade BB ? I’m willing to take BB the GM over every other in the League. He builds rosters that win big. I love that. He doesn’t hit on many WRs. Ok, cool, picking WRs in the draft isn’t the biggest determining factor when winning SBs.

In his defense, the Bills have only won enough games to qualify for 2 playoff appearances this century. He doesn’t have much experience to learn what garbage time really is.
Yes he does. Hed a Bills fan.
Its garbage time every time they take the field. #patriots*****es

Berrios with a nice receiving game for the Jets.

Isabella from u mass made a monster catch today.

Mahomes looks like crap today

How does Bob still have a job coaching the Texans ?

Yes. But everyone criticizing BB on his WR draft picks in a vacuum is a bit much as well. Would you rather trade BB ? I’m willing to take BB the GM over every other in the League. He builds rosters that win big. I love that. He doesn’t hit on many WRs. Ok, cool, picking WRs in the draft isn’t the biggest determining factor when winning SBs.

Belichick is the best ever. His only flaw is he puts a lot of trust and draft input to his OC who is extremely mentally challenged when it comes to burning multiple top draft picks on skill offensive positions

This is a lot of good stuff for Belichick to use in our future match up. The Chargers are cutting Mahomes balls off.

Mahomes 8/19 60 yards passing. Yikes.

Aaron Jones is the most underrated player in the league.

This is a lot of good stuff for Belichick to use in our future match up. The Chargers are cutting Mahomes balls off.
I don't know. Belichick is no Gus Bradley.

mahommes getting beat up. Hes not a huge dude, going to get hurt if they keep falling on him like that.

Brady was better today but lets get real about his opponent - Carolina is one of the worst teams in the league and had one of the league's worst DB groups, even before losing Eli Apple to IR. They lost Reid and Bradberry in the offseason and started training camp legitimately not knowing who either of their two starting cornerbacks would be. You don't sign Trumaine Johnson to a contract, even a practice squad gig, unless you are in deep sh*t at CB. They were also missing two starters on the DL today (Yes, I know that the the Bucs were without Godwin).

A win is a win but a SB contender should blow out a team like the Panthers, especially one with an offense that many were predicting would be unstoppable prior to the start of the season. It was a one score game, 24-17, with just under 2 minutes to go. Color me unimpressed.

There were several drops and a doink of of a helmet that would've made this the blowout it should've been. From what I saw in that game is Sue is even better, and Brady is still Brady. They can be a playoff team as of today because they won a division game. Any playoff team can win the Superbowl.

Bolts gittin after it

Sounds like we might run into the 49ers with Mullins and Broncos without Lock due to injuries.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back