PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 17 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just beat a 10 win team headed to the playoffs. They beat Baltimore when they were hot and Denver at home. They went 8-0 on the road. How were they not tested?

People will bring up the schedule and the QBs they have faced. I am just saying we have to still play the games

Redskins need a td badly here.

Cousins makes an excellent throw
Receiver falls down
Giants get pick inside their own 5
Washington could miss out on the playoffs because a receiver slipped inside the 5 yard line

Man the Chiefs are trying really hard to gag this away

TD Chiefs

Talib is a damned punk. I can't believe the ref didn't throw a flag there. He should be fined, at minimum (i think that deserves a suspension). If I were crabtree I'd file charges. That's intentional damage of personal property and possibly theft (if had any of the chain in his hand when he walk off). F*ck Talib.

Talib is a damned punk. I can't believe the ref didn't throw a flag there. He should be fined, at minimum (i think that deserves a suspension). If I were crabtree I'd file charges. That's intentional damage of personal property and possibly theft (if had any of the chain in his hand when he walk off). F*ck Talib.

He's an ***hole but he might be the best corner in the league. That secondary's so good. I am glad they're out

Cook is now 7/8 and 87 yards, 1 td..

Anybody watching the game??

Denver has their game locked up. All about KC.

If they hold on the Pats get a free win virtually. I hate to say it but it seems true.

No way Houston/Miami/Oakland beats the Pats at home. I just don't see it.

He's an ***hole but he might be the best corner in the league. That secondary's so good. I am glad they're out

That's true, he is fantastic out there, but there's no place in the NFL for what he just did. If I did that at work, I'd be fired on the spot. It's just another example of how inconsistent the NFL is. Some guys they throw the flag for the most minor infractions, for others, they let something like that (or the battles of Norman and Odell) just go. The NFL has to put their foot down for this kind of behavior.

I think Washington is going to pull this out. I think they can beat seattle in seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents