Raiders @ Broncos
Chiefs @ Chargers
Cardinals @ Rams
Saints @ Falcons
Seahawks @ 49ers

8:30
Packers @ Lions

I'll be rooting for

Redskins: If they win, then Packers @ Lions becomes an elimination game (instead of NFC North vs Wild Card seeing game), which makes more entertaining + I'd enjoy seeing the Packers being eliminated + killing any Rodgers as MVP talk

Broncos & Chiefs: This combination would make KC the #2 seed and Oakland the #5 seed, meaning the Pats would be guaranteed to face either the Texans. Raiders or Dolphins in Wild Card round

Saints: To help Brady's MVP chances vs Ryan, if Falcons lose, Brady will have won more games (11-1) this year than Ryan (10-6)

49ers: If the above happens (Falcons lose), Seahawks can still be the #2 seed and I rather them be stuck as the #3/#4

Last edited:
if the packers win they're actually going to give the mvp to ****ing rodgers. with a 10-6 record. what a ****ing joke
Brady getting the 14:1 TD:INT ratio today may have helped his cause?

Toss up between TB12 and Ryan as far as I'm concerned - Rodgers shouldn't be in the running after his terrible first half of the season...

Hope the donkey's win one for the gipper.

Kirk Cousins can became a very, very rich man with a win today, getting into the playoffs might secure that big contract he wants.

***weiler really sucks. He played ok but they still lost lol

So does losing this hurt Pittsburgh?

Only the Browns could **** that up...

Browns doing the reverse of what we did last season, blowing the top pick in the last two weeks of the season.

This Browns / Steelers overtime is incredible. The Browns are either trying to lose or they're the worst team that has ever stepped foot on an NFL field, and at this point I have no idea which it is.

Browns doing the reverse of what we did last season, blowing the top pick in the last two weeks of the season.

So will the 49ers take a QB or draft Garrett? Knowing them they will take garrett and trade for cutler lol

So does losing this hurt Pittsburgh?

Specifically, 1, 3, 4 and 6 seeds are now set - New England at 1, Pittsburgh at 3, Houston at 4, Miami at 6. Oakland and KC will be 2 and 5, but who is which is still in play. a KC win paired with an Oakland loss makes KC the 2 seed, otherwise it's Oakland.

This Browns / Steelers overtime is incredible. The Browns are either trying to lose or they're the worst team that has ever stepped foot on an NFL field, and at this point I have no idea which it is.

Wouldn't it be great to watch this Browns team play the 0-16 Lions? They could dub it The "Dear God, Please Kill Me Now" Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back