PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 17 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pittsburgh shoulda went for two on the tying TD. They should go for a TD only here for that matter.

Makes sense for Tomlin to go for it. Want to end the game as quickly as possible, one way or the other.

Hope the redskins get in.

Pittsburgh wins, Cleveland wins the top pick.

Can someone confirm if the following is correct:

Regardless of the games left today, Pitt will play KC in the divisional round assuming they win (if play) on wild card weekend?

Browns can't beat the JV squad. Sad.

I can't stand the giants. Redskins can't even get a yard

Cleveland. You go from 1st and goal in OT to losing? Come on, man.

Rivers shredding the chiefs right now.

Can someone confirm if the following is correct:

Regardless of the games left today, Pitt will play KC in the divisional round assuming they win (if play) on wild card weekend?

Patriots get bye and HFA throughout the AFC playoffs
Steelers are home against the Dolphins
Houston will host either Oakland or K.C., depending upon the outcomes of the 4pm games

Oakland win and/or K.C. loss, and Oakland gets the bye and a home game in the Divisional round.
K.C. win and Oakland loss, and K.C. gets the bye and a home game in the Divisional round.

Surprised to see Siemian, we already know he's kinda hurt (enough that it's an excuse that doesn't make him look bad if he's a scratch), why not give Lynch a look in a meaningless game?

Patriots get bye and HFA throughout the AFC playoffs
Steelers are home against the Dolphins
Houston will host either Oakland or K.C., depending upon the outcomes of the 4pm games

Oakland win and/or K.C. loss, and Oakland gets the bye and a home game in the Divisional round.
K.C. win and Oakland loss, and K.C. gets the bye and a home game in the Divisional round.

Thanks

Denver's college level offense driving easily on the Raiders defense, and they go up 7-0.

Denver is playing.

TD Broncos. They drive pretty easily on Oak.

Denver came to play today.

And ain't it nice to just be able to sit back and relax with the top seed, a bye, and no apparent new injuries?

Saw them score the touchdown and forgot I was rooting for Denver. Damn I don't think I can do it in my heart.

ATL might be worth watching to see what Ryan does and how it might impact the MVP race.

4 for 4 with a TD already...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand