PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 17 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle looks like there gonna be golfing early this January the way they are playing without Thomas

Kc better beat SD if Oak loses...

Can someone confirm if the following is correct:

Regardless of the games left today, Pitt will play KC in the divisional round assuming they win (if play) on wild card weekend?
Pittsburgh would play whoever finishes #2 (winner of the AFC West). KC today needs a win and an Oakland loss for that to happen.

Saw them score the touchdown and forgot I was rooting for Denver. Damn I don't think I can do it in my heart.

Denver winning hurts their draft positioning and, as long as K.C. does its part, insures that the Patriots will only have to face one the K.C./Pitt teams, at most.

Go Broncos!

Delay of game...looking like Oakland are the ones not showing up.

Denver winning hurts their draft positioning and, as long as K.C. does its part, ensures that the Patriots will only have to face one the K.C./Pitt teams, at most.

Go Broncos!
Huge log jam of teams around 7-8 wins, definitely not a game Elway should be hoping to win. KC/Pitt our biggest threats so that would be perfect to only have to play one.

Crabtree an Talib getting a little chippy.

Denver winning hurts their draft positioning and, as long as K.C. does its part, insures that the Patriots will only have to face one the K.C./Pitt teams, at most.

Go Broncos!

I agree...but now I have to go puke. Excuse me I'll be right back.

talib took his chain, so funny

boy the jags stink. i think they were up 17-0..and lost. lol

Giants so getting the calls. If the Pats can beat KC, get ready for the trilogy. Sorry

Anybody have any thoughts on Lynch vs Siemian? Saw all but one Broncos game this season and I think Siemian is a solid backup but not a very good starter. Lynch looked okay few games he played. Didn't really look much worse than Siemian.

Seriously if sd wins today after being pu***** 99% of the time.....

What a douche move by Talib ripping the chain.
When talib was here he seemed like a decent guy, since going to denver hes become a complete douche bag.

Last edited:
McCloin has a talent for putting hospital balls out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes