PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 17 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redskins look like garbage. Look's like detroit and green bay will be in the playoffs

CBS and Nantz showing how there's 3 backup QB's without playoff starts. Well guess what. It would have been that way anyways if the QB's they replaced didn't get benched/hurt.

If KC wins...I think Houston will beat Oakland.

I also think McGloin is trying to help Carr win the MVP.

What a teammate!

Oakland not looking very playoff like today.

True. I always said that we just have to win our games and don't look at what the others do.

But now that we are looking, it seems like the rest of the AFC lot are not too inspiring.

McGloin with a hand issue looks like. Or maybe concussed.

Did anyone see the ridiculous intentional grounding call today in the Jets Bills game

This Raiders game reminds me of the Pats Dolphins at the end of last year. Raiders keep it up and they're gonna be on their 3rd string QB pretty soon.

Oakland isn't doing so good without Carr
Matt Mcgloin seems like a nice guy and hes a Penn State guy which I love but hes not someone who can take on that Denver D. *so well

The AFC teams are really bad, especially without Carr at qb for the Raiders. The Chiefs and Steelers obviously the two biggest threats to us and it will be nice to see them play against each other before they get to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes