PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 17 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
7-9? Doesn't matter. Seattle deserves it more.

THE ST. LOUIS RAMS SUCK!!! no way do they deserve to be in the playoffs. Is Spagnola even playing to win this game? Incredible.

Re: **The Official Toilet Bowl Discussion Thread***

somehow this turned into steelers vs ravens.

If I read that correctly, it doesn't matter who wins. I wish Gillette was as loud as Seattle.

Yeah, Reiss just edited it. Darn it.

oh yeah.... This game sucks!

Last edited:

Seahawks up by 7. Why is Bradford an invisible man?

Spagnola thinks his defense is going to win him the game. It looks like he actually doesn't realize he's behind. :rofl:

God both these teams suck.

The Rams receivers are something awful. Wow. Looks like they might be spending a 1st round pick on the wideout position next year. Just terrible dropped passes.

I feel bad for Bradford. His receivers suck.

wow that trade of whitehurst to the seahawks actually worked out for the seahawks

props to clipboard jesus getting to the playoffs (unless seattle chokes this touchdown lead away)

The Rams receivers are something awful. Wow. Looks like they might be spending a 1st round pick on the wideout position next year. Just terrible dropped passes.

Up until now I would have sworn that all teams practicing catching the ball especially the wide receivers. I now have my doubts the Rams practice catching. Appalling drops by the Rams......

Re: Lawyer Milloy is still in the league?

I'd had the same reaction earlier in the season, catching his name during a game highlight. Given how few there are, it's always nice to learn of an "01-er" still playing...

Re: Lawyer Milloy is still in the league?

Wow! Watching the Seahawks-Rams game I saw Milloy 36 run across the screen. I didn't even realize he was still in the league. I thought he was gone after he left Atlanta.

I still vividly remember the day BB cut him. I was at work and heard it on the radio. I had to gather my thoughts and make sure I heard it correctly. Then a couple minutes later a friend called and asked "What the #$%^ is Belichick doing?"

Needless to say that was the BB's second statement declaring it as his team (Bledsoe-Brady being the first).

I think it was a statement......but it was a statement saying Milloy who signed a big contract in 2002 has lost a steap (especially in coverage) and Rodney Harrison is here. :D

Man these teams are bad. Bradford is actually pretty good his receivers stink.

Neither of these teams should be allowed into the playoffs.

Man these teams are bad. Bradford is actually pretty good his receivers stink.

Ha, you put the hex on him :)

This is very irritating to watch.

Wow, Seahawks has paid the refs.

Spags needs to be fired. What an absolutely pathetic effort and undisciplined team.

Delighted to see Pete Carroll and Milloy win that division and make the playoffs. Carroll is a real good guy, couldn't ever wish bad on him.

Spags needs to be fired. What an absolutely pathetic effort and undisciplined team.

Yeah, how dare he bring a 1-15, talentless team to within a win of the playoffs :rolleyes:

Yeah, how dare he bring a 1-15, talentless team to within a win of the playoffs :rolleyes:

Yea, how dare he bring his team to 7-9 in that stellar division with the schedule they played, with talent like Steven Jackson, Jake Long, Sam Bradford, and the other high picks they've had for the last 4 years. :rofl::rofl:

I take it you didn't watch the game tonight.

Last edited:
I am glad the Seahawks won to put a spotlight on this mess. The Giants and Bucs didn't deserve to make the playoffs and I'm not in favor of keeping a division winner out of the playoffs altogether, but a losing team should not be the four seed. It makes a mess of things when you can have a team with the second most wins in the conference be the five seed because they lost on a tiebreaker and another team had to do almost nothing to get a home playoff game.

Hit the reset button, NFL! :bricks:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents