4:05/4:25pm
Colts @ Cowboys
Bills @ Raiders
Giants @ Rams

Sunday Night Football
Seahawks @ Cardinals

Monday Night Football
Broncos @ Bengals

Man....I'd rather watch Thomas the Train with my daughter than watch this game.

C'mon you guys!!! It's the Tits and the Jags!! Where's the discourse????....slackers

C'mon you guys!!! It's the Tits and the Jags!! Where's the discourse????....slackers
Go Jags! We've got Tennessee's 7th rounder so there's a (very) slight rooting interest.

ESPN's front page billing this as a must-lose for both teams is pretty funny, I gotta admit.

ImYles7.png

Could be the difference between picking 221st or 222nd. Will we get a Julian Edelmen or a Darryl Richard?

The anticipation is KILLING me!!!

This game must be a test for the NFL to find the lowest baseline for advertising rates, put the worst possible match up they can offer in prime time, and see how many people will actually watch it.

The lions-bears game could be the all time most watched if they put 11 real lions and 11 real bears together.

Well, I was going to watch this game, but I had this sock drawer I had to rearrange, so I went with that. After that, there's some paint I'm going to go watch dry.

Man....I'd rather watch Thomas the Train with my daughter than watch this game.
I'd rather BE Thomas the Train than watch this game...

Holy empty seats! :eek:

I really hope everyone is cheering for the Jaguars. We need the Bucs and Titans to finish #1-#2 in the draft order, and not tied.

Edit: Now that I think of it. It might be best for the Titans and Bucs to be tied with Titans winning the tie breaker and grabbing the #1 pick. Since they swap picks each round. So in rounds 1, 3, 5, 7, Titans would get the 1st pick. In Rounds 2, 4, 6, Bucs would get the 1st pick.

That way we get to choose first for our 4th, 6th, and 7th round picks we acquired via trade.

Last edited:
Can't tell if Bortles is playing well or if the Titans D is just that bad

The lions-bears game could be the all time most watched if they put 11 real lions and 11 real bears together.

I'd prefer a gladiator style mix & match :D

Who's Tracy Wolfson? Where's Jenny Dell?

Can't tell if Bortles is playing well or if the Titans D is just that bad
I think Jax taking Bortles was the right move. If they can draft well and he develops they could become a quality team in a weak div. (besides Indy). Their coach Bradley was the architect of the Seahawks defense. I could see them being a .500 team next year if Bortles makes the kind of strides you would expect for a 2nd year franchise QB. I think Houston made a mistake passing on him and taking Clowney.

Preview of next years AFCCG right here! (I know its not possible)

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back