PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 15 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas offense really struggling lately with prescott. Settling for fgs.

Another short white receiver wearing #11 with the bucs! Everyone wants to replicate Edelman.

I'm surprised Dallas isn't jumping the snap. Tampa's center bobs his head every time he's about to snap the ball. It's a dead giveaway.

Dallas would clearly be better off with romo at QB

gift from winston

"Excessive fun, #21 of the offense, the 15 yard penalty will be enforced on the kickoff!"

That was almost the most incredible play of the week by Winston.

That was almost the most incredible play of the week by Winston.
He almost got Sims killed. Sims is lucky he dropped that or they'd be waving smelling salts under his nose right now.

Jameis Winston has some of the clumsiest looking escapes from the pocket. It works though.

Tackling Witten must be a hassle. Love those kinds of guys.

bucs could get blown out.dallas is moving easily

Dallas would clearly be better off with romo at QB
8 different receivers have caught a pass and they have a 17-3 lead over a hot team on a 5 game win streak. I don't think this statement is accurate.

Bucs defense getting pushed around so far tonight

Another short white receiver wearing #11 with the bucs! Everyone wants to replicate Edelman.

Adam Humphries went to Dorman HS (Spartanburg, SC) right near where I live. Then to Clemson. Great athlete, hard worker.

8 different receivers have caught a pass and they have a 17-3 lead over a hot team on a 5 game win streak. I don't think this statement is accurate.

Daks playing well right now, but when teams load the box and\or blitz him he struggles. He cant audible as we saw last week. Romo would jave destrpyed the Giants last week if they played the way they did against dak

What the hell is Tampa Bay doing on defense

Anyone think the tits will win their division? I was thinking houston but boy they have been a big time dissapointment. It could come down to houston vs tennessee in the final week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST