PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 15 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see Dallas getting to the Super Bowl. I just have a feeling they are getting knocked out mainly because 2 rookies are the main focal point of their team.

Bucs with a big play for a td. 17-13. Pressure back on prescott and the dallas offense.

This game is entertaining

I don't see Dallas getting to the Super Bowl. I just have a feeling they are getting knocked out mainly because 2 rookies are the main focal point of their team.
The rookie running back doesnt matter, The quarterback is an issue. Im kind of suprised how conservative Tampa is on defense

what a drive by tampa bay. great plays by winston.

Boy Winston is fun to watch as collinsworth said, kids just gotta work on his accuracy. When hes on its pretty though

Wow Tampa, really?

Jamis Winston making some plays in Dallas.

before trashing dallas , credit tampa. they are making great throws and great catches.

First full game I've gotten to watch Winston and wow I'm impressed. Reminds me of Favre.

What a drive.

**** Tampa might be legit...

How are they not blitzing this guy

Cowboys are a team i would not hate facing. The way the Pats have stopped the run recently I think we could hold their O in check and though their D is decent it is not one of those rare Ds like Denver that can hold our O to 16 points. We should score on it.

Dear Dak,
If you have your playoff seeding locked up going into week 17 and your coach says "Hey, let's get Tony some work in this meaningless game," DON'T ****ING BELIEVE HIM!
Your friend,
Doug Flutie

Jameis Winston has been a turnover machine in college and now he's bringing it to the NFL.

3 turnovers this game and a 15 yard personal foul, brutal.

That is not what we were looking for Jameis.

I would like to see the Cowboys lose just to keep the race for the #1 Seed interesting in the NFC for a while longer. Not that they can lock it up tonight but it would make it mathematically very unlikely for them to lose it while a lose here still keeps some drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft