Not open for further replies.
Everyone will justify it because Flynn was put in the 3rd quarter

Week 15 should have some good showdowns:

SF @Pats
Giants @Falcons
Denver @Baltimore
GB @Chicago
Indy @Houston

Those 5 games should start to clarify things a bit.

lol @ the swampPigeons throwing 40 yard bombs up 51-0, fun stuff.. strategically I'd think run it, I guess when your up 50 with 6-7 minutes left you can do what ever you'd like...

Yeah, but I'm a cute troll. And you're a dink.

6gXaL.gif

51-0 and Seattle is still chucking it into the end zone. Anyone screaming about running it uo other than the announcers?

Twitter folks were on it.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
Um ... Wow. The Seahawks just threw it into the end zone on fourth down up 51-0 in the fourth quarter.

THing is, it as fourth down and 23. Not watching the grame just tracking on NFL.com, but if it was fourth, maybe they chose a play the Cards could defend vs kicking a field goal?

Last edited:
Aldon Smith with 2 more sacks today putting him at 19.5 thorugh 13 games. I can't wait to hear BB extol Smith this week.

You're the one indicating you're mood is "aggressive." Now that my urine has run down my leg, I'm fine. Please, please don't scare me anymore.

lol @ the swampPigeons throwing 40 yard bombs up 51-0, fun stuff.. strategically I'd think run it, I guess when your up 50 with 6-7 minutes left you can do what ever you'd like...

I wonder if anyone will whine about them running up the score and how classes it was tomorrow? :rolleyes:

What are you talking about, how did he "quit"?
Making a pea hearted effort to catch the ball and allowing the DB to undercut your route with no effort to stop him is quitting. Watch the play.

These f cards. Anyway, Fitzy will be happy with his pay check at least.

I wonder if anyone will whine about them running up the score and how classes it was tomorrow? :rolleyes:

Or, as I mentioned above, for disrespecting the Cardinals.

I hope the Saints bring this same defense to their game against the Patriots next year.

You're the one indicating you're mood is "aggressive." Now that my urine has run down my leg, I'm fine. Please, please don't scare me anymore.

Jackson 2 said:
ESL classes are available everywhere these days

lol, clearly

Deus Irae said:
I hope the Saints bring this same defense to their game against the Patriots next year.

Gotta pity Payton (if he returns, though I assume he will). He's got his work cut out for him. It's not just scheming, execution and everything is busted.

Last edited:

They probably will whine and it'll make me sick, personally I like these games. Nothing more boring than watching teams sit on a lead and essentially stop playing. Sure rest starters if that's your thing but if so let the back ups play their arse off IMO.

The announcers for this game are making me sick. When Seattle throws it into the end zone they should run it. When Leon Washington runs it and it's a TD its also no good. I guess Seattle should have been taking a knee 3 plays and then punting it since the middle of the second quarter? :confused:

Lions drive-Knife through butter

I was hoping to see a 60+ point game. These guys work like dogs for 6 days to perform for 3 hours and you want them to hold it back when it is sweetest?

I never understood this "it's disrespectful" crap. If they don't want to be scored on, they should stop them or stop playing.

The Lions haven't won in Green Bay in two decades? :rofl:

Can't play defense. Can't run the ball. Can't pass block. The Packers are just so bleh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST