PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 14 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
lot of people keep saying brady is nothing without BB and vice versa but no one seems to think brees as avg now without payton.

I think the Patriots CAN beat the Giants. Last year the Pats had no running game to speak of, while the Giants had the best pass defense at the time. No running game, no play action, yet the game came within a field goal and a freak play. Different story this year. Not a cake walk (as the Saints are finding out as we speak), but certainly an improved situation.

Seattle is disrespecting Arizona right now.

man how did we lose to az

Ridiculous how many big plays these giants receivers make

Miami's defense is good.

48-0 seattle over the cards, WOW

Telegraph from Eli manning ...

another Eli pic...this could be a game...:rocker:

35-20 atm

Unfortunately, I do not. The game will be close like always, but I see the giants prevailing. Does this make me a bad patriots fan? I hope not, but this is how I feel about that match up

That's OK. Some of us have small ****s.

I know it sounds like sour grapes but crap like that is why Eli isn't a top tier QB. He stared the receiver down, the safety broke on it long before he threw it, and he threw the ball anyway. He's great at throwing up those prayers for his receivers to come down with but I just can't call a guy that plays like crap for 3 quarters while his defense carries him and then gets bailed out by his receivers in the 4th an elite QB. That's not saying he isn't good and at times great, but he isn't in his brother and Brady's class.

So can we all agree that the Saints are losing this game with bonehead plays on offense and atrocious special teams?

We haven't shown at all we can beat the Giants.

They found a running game with Wilson. Their D-line is still stud, our O-line is falling apart by the week.

Our WRs are down to one Wes Welker and one of two TEs, hopefully both by the end. They have a fleet of extremely versatile 6 foot tall recievers, including a slot receiver that can work on the outside better than most team's deep threat.

We have to hope we don't lose a single more player to injury and that Bolden and Cunningham are as good as they used to be when they come back.

Only then do we stand a fair chance of matching up. At this point they've earned the right to be the presumed winner of any game.

The Patriot team philosophy of a QB-centric, pinpoint pass game to small receivers and a defense composed of short cornerbacks (most important IMO) simply does not match up to the big bruising, high flying, vertically gifted nature of the Giants.

Last edited:
We haven't shown at all we can beat the Giants.

They found a running game with Wilson. Their D-line is still stud, our O-line is falling apart by the week.

Our WRs are down to one Wes Welker and one of two TEs, hopefully both by the end. They have a fleet of extremely versatile 6 foot tall recievers, including a slot receiver that can work on the outside better than most team's deep threat.

We have to hope we don't lose a single more player to injury and that Bolden and Cunningham are as good as they used to be when they come back.

Only then do we stand a fair chance of matching up.

According to some posters on this board, you must have a small **** because you speak the truth...

Eli is such a goober/goofball, he doesn't deserve to as good as he is. But since he is, I hate the sob even more.

Honestly, it wouldn't be as bad if he was a normal guy. Looking at him is like watching Deliverance....

Regarding a potential apocalyptic Pats-Gmen 3rd SB......

I'm convinced the giants defense sucks. You just have to block those 4 and not drop the damn ball. :mad:

So can we all agree that the Saints are losing this game with bonehead plays on offense and atrocious special teams?

That's the logical answer some but will still say it's because of no Payton...:bricks:

That's the logical answer some but will still say it's because of no Payton...:bricks:

Don't get me started, I have to listen to that excuse every day. It was true for the first few games but the last 2 were firmly on the shoulders of one Drew Brees and this one is on the special teams and Graham for dropping that easy catch into an INT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST