PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 14 Games

506 yards passing giving up on defense. Lol pathetic

Its not luck. Luck is once or twice. This looks like a team of destiny. Patriots might be better, but it is what it is.

We will need to be up 3 scores in the 4th in the playoffs to keep them hush.

Just ask you self one question

Do you trust that the Steelers and their zone defense is gonna stop Brady mote than the pats are gonna eat fat rapist?

The ONLY chance the Steelers have is if the game is at home and the only way that's happening is if they beat us next week.

Even still there is ZEROA CHANCE the rapist beats us twice in 5 weeks.

They don't find ****. Their opponents keep on ****ting their own beds.
Pats win a lot of games because of that.Nothing wrong with not crapping your own bed .

Pats win a lot of games because of that.Nothing wrong with not crapping your own bed .

Pats win games by 3 touchdowns when that happens, Steelers can only manage wins on last second field goals.

Do you trust that the Steelers and their zone defense is gonna stop Brady mote than the pats are gonna eat fat rapist?

The ONLY chance the Steelers have is if the game is at home and the only way that's happening is if they beat us next week.

I do know any given Sunday and trust the Steelers can win tight games and score when most important.

So should you considering you said the Steelers aren’t a big play reliant offense.

Your trolling sucks.
Your logic sucks.
Your posting sucks.

In short, when it comes to Patsfans.com, you suck.

Now, back under your bridge, little troll.

Unbelievable. Pitt has a massive horseshoe up their ass, in addition to having two out of the top 5 offensive players in the NFL, of course. AB is unreal.

Maclin f’ed then on that last drive. Unless he goes off on a cart, he has to drag himself off of the field, to save their timeout. Then compounds the problem by having no awareness of the sideline. That puts them in FG range and Tucker isn’t missing.

And the second to last drive, as has been mentioned....how do you not run he ball on first down!

The Pats aren’t going to shoot themselves in the foot, like Cincy and Balt. And we have our secret weapon, Mikey Tomlin.

First take care of business tomorrow night.

I do know any given Sunday and trust the Steelers can win tight games and score when most important.

Alright.

Put you in the Steelers are better and have momentum on their side

Even though since 2001 we've been better and haven't lost in almost 3 months.

What a crappy way to end a game.

The 10-second runoff rule needs to go to review.
That wasn't a 10-second runoff, that was the fact that if a player fumbles it out of bounds inside 2:00, the clock keeps running - otherwise offensive players would fumble it out of bounds deliberately all the time.

Quite honestly, I think the clock should not have been stopped at all, not merely stopped until the ball is set. I'll have to check the rules.

Big play reliant offense. Superstar reliant receiver/running back. Teams with that tandem don’t win a Super Bowl anymore. Not to mention a defense that is now on the decline. I fail to see how this is a team of destiny. I saw the 2015 Broncos and 2007/2011 Giants as that because they had a dominant pass rush/defense. The Steelers lack that. I see them as a fluky regular season fairy tail team that will be done in January.

Still gotta play the game but we need to jump on top of them early. Slow down their offense.

We have had Pitts number for a million games in a row it seems. At some point history evens itself out. Looks like a team of destiny. I hope I am wrong

Alright.

Put you in the Steelers are better and have momentum on their side

Even though since 2001 we've been better and haven't lost in almost 3 months.
I said, I think The Patriots are better. Though, best team doesn't always win. I give the edge to our Pats, but can respect Pittsburgh this season.

Just be up enough by the end so Pittsburgh can't call upon this magic of theirs.

Pats win games by 3 touchdowns when that happens, Steelers can only manage wins on last second field goals.
As long as you win who cares.

Still gotta play the game but we need to jump on top of them early. Slow down their offense.

The pats haven't given up over 17 points in two months.

I'm not saying were gonna win but whast 8 am saying it that there's no reason to over react to the Steelers winning

I said, I think The Patriots are better. Though, best team doesn't always win. I give the edge to our Pats, but can respect Pittsburgh this season.

Just be up enough by the end so Pittsburgh can't call upon this magic of theirs.

As long as the rapist is playing I like our chances by over 2 touchdowns.

Correct. This was huge (or last week was, take your pick). If the Pats win their next 3, they could have rested some people week 17.

Actually, scratch that, even if they lose week 17, as long as they win their next three, don’t they get the #1 seed, because of their head to head win vs Pitt?

• Agree
Reactions: ALP

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes