PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 13 Other Games

Lamary Jerkson taken into the locker room...not the blue tent..the locker room."World's GREATEST EVAH!!!" just seems to always sprain his munt muscle.

Jerkson...knee injury...Harbawl seen sticking needles in his eyes

They are just getting the bounces. Their game against Buffalo was a microcosm. Less than a minute left with the lead, turnover on downs in the redzone, and Allen fumbles the snap for a tying touchdown to put it in overtime. Vikings did everything they could to lose that game.

He's an older version of Mac Jones...
Decent, not a difference maker.

They are just getting the bounces. Their game against Buffalo was a microcosm. Less than a minute left with the lead, turnover on downs in the redzone, and Allen fumbles the snap for a tying touchdown to put it in overtime. Vikings did everything they could to lose that game.
I do not think you are lucky in the Nfl when you are 9-2...

Cousins is horrible, HOW did we lose to that BUM?
very simple....he had lot's of help from the refs ! As you can tell, I am still very bitter over that loss and I think it had an adverse affect on the team this last Thursday !

I do not think you are lucky in the Nfl when you are 9-2...
I'm sure they've earned some wins. But look at how lucky they were with the atrocious officiating with the Pats? We actually had Mac play great and still lost. They should have lost to the Bills and the Pats. An easy 7-4 record on those two games alone.

Edit: first team in history to have a negative point differential with 8 wins in 10 games: Vikings reach another NFL first that nobody wants to claim

Dalvin Cook with the TD...10-3 Vikes

Vikings score a TD

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back