PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 13 Other Games

Giants tie it up

How is that not taunting by AJ Brown?

Did Goodell suspend Watson before or after the schedule was released?

Way to have the schedule makers cash in on that sexual harassment. They should be proud.

Heinicke might not be the best, but he doesn't lack sack.

Eagles are my team surprise this season...i would never imagined...

Did Goodell suspend Watson before or after the schedule was released?

Way to have the schedule makers cash in on that sexual harassment. They should be proud.

After. It was clear he thought this would be a big game going into the season.

Also England Senegal on the field now

who scouts players for the Vikings ? Over the years they have had phenomenal WR's and RB's. Just in the last fe years they had Diggs, Thielen and Jefferson. In years past they had Carter and Moss ! I want their drafting brain power !!!!

Also England Senegal on the fiel

who scouts players for the Vikings ? Over the years they have had phenomenal WR's and RB's. Just in the last fe years they had Diggs, Thielen and Jefferson. In years past they had Carter and Moss ! I want their drafting brain power !!!!
When was their last SB Win?

I know this is only the first half game of football for Watson (and only eight passes) in almost two seasons and he is probably still shaking off the rust and will take several weeks to get back into football shape. But if this is remotely what the Browns are going to get out of him, they made a more costly blunder than the Broncos did with Russell Wilson.

The will need probably several games before they can even assess whether this is rust or all this time off has affected his ability. A lot of players when they are out of the league this long, they never come back. But of course Watson is a unique situation.

Packers(like the Bucs) stink on offense

Jefferson is an incredible talent, but the Vikes are playing with fire making him almost the entire Vikings offense.

Mac jones doesn't make that play, and he's Kirk Cousins Jr., AKA Andy Dalton

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back