PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 12 Other Games (including Thanksgiving non-Patriots)

That's game!!!!! Tommy Checkdown couldn't get it done LMAO

If the Falcons didn't blow it at the goal line earlier, they'd be at the top of their division right now.

If the Falcons didn't blow it at the goal line earlier, they'd be at the top of their division right now.
That whole division is really bad.

The Bucs suck this year and I still think they are the odds on favorite to host a wild card round playoffs game for the NFC South come January. I think they will be one and done though.

NE beats CLE 38-15 in Week 6, Tampa only gets 17 on CLE, what's wrong with Tampa's offense?

NE beats CLE 38-15 in Week 6, Tampa only gets 17 on CLE, what's wrong with Tampa's offense?
All I can say is imagine what the score would have been if Mac played. 80-0 probably.

Whole division up for grabs by every team, all under .500:

1669584797864.png

Even the Panthers, who are 2 games behind Tampa, own the tiebreaker over Tampa.

Lets go cards! 7-0, probably dumb for getting my hopes up though

Brady is still very good, but he cannot carry an offense that has mediocre talent and that is the o-line and running game (and the receivers aren’t living up to expectations either.

Jags just stunned Baltimore

great throws by lawrence in clutch situations

Marcus Peters is garbage

Lawrence is good

"They have to have something irrefutable to overturn the call on the field."

Yeah, okay. That hasn't been true in years. It's whatever New York wants it to be.

Brady is still very good, but he cannot carry an offense that has mediocre talent and that is the o-line and running game (and the receivers aren’t living up to expectations either.
I really think Tom will be looking for another team next year. He’s not going to want to go out like this with a schlub coaching staff he is saddled with in Tampa.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back