PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 12 Other Games (including Thanksgiving non-Patriots)

To be fair the JETE are getting a meatball over the plate with Trevor Siemian at QB. Still hurts we’re firmly in last place with Allen & Co. coming to town
For all the other teams schedule talk, we still have the Bills twice, the phins and the Bengals. The only arguable layup we have left is the raiders, otherwise it's a bunch of tough games.

To me it seems Lamar goes off script too easily. Running is always his first real instinct even when it should/could be a pass.

To be fair the JETE are getting a meatball over the plate with Trevor Siemian at QB. Still hurts we’re firmly in last place with Allen & Co. coming to town

Yeah but theyre defense is terrible. Even with fields theyve lost 4 in a row ( we are their last win), really a loss you can’t afford

The Jags do be Jaggin’ doe.

I knew the second Mariota had to throw in the red zone he'd **** it up.

Award the new weakest roughing the punter penalty ever to the Commanders. Punter's leg was already back on the ground and he was standing, the Falcons player landed with a hand on his foot (which was on the ground) and they flagged him for running into the kicker.

TB has all 3 timeouts, does he have time to get a FG?

Browns tie it up with 32 seconds left....

Tampa should have taken a TO after the first play, they have 3.

Browns tie it up with 32 seconds left....
Don't you know the Browns are one of the best teams in the NFL? Not easy to stop that offense.

Overtime

Jets and Bengals win….

I hate football sometimes.

Go Cardinals!!!!!!!

Man the Titans suck. Offense is garbage without brown and their defense is pretty weak too. Can’t believe they have this many wins but they will be one and done

Another NFL Sunday, another day of none of the games going our way lol. Maybe the Cardinals can beat the Chargers later if we're lucky...

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back