PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 12 Other Games (including Thanksgiving non-Patriots)

Dan Campbell lost the game by not running late in the 4th…especially on 1st down.

Why did they review it but they didn’t review the other one the drive earlier where the Lions player was ruled short but it was unclear? Seems like a double standard.
But not the right call to go deep. Get the 1st down and keep playing.

But not the right call to go deep. Get the 1st down and keep playing.
Yeah I agree. They did have their guy open though. But Goff’s pass was horrible.

Dan Campbell needs football time management course.

Josh Allen leads his team to victory with less than a minute left and started the drive deep in Bills territory…

Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. Bills back in 1st in the division!!!

Allen still suspect to stupid throws in the redzone.

Bills can barely beat the Lions with a little luck. They are a shell of themselves.

Their remaining schedule:

at Patriots
Jets
Dolphins
at Bears
at Bengals
Patriots

Bills can barely beat the Lions with a little luck. They are a shell of themselves.

Their remaining schedule:

at Patriots
Jets
Dolphins
at Bears
at Bengals
Patriots
I could see a scenario where they only win 2/3 of Jets/Dolphins/Bears and lose the rest.

Come on Lions. Make me a @Dingleberry millionaire!!!
I teased the Bills down to (-2.5) and I was still begging for them to lose! Never been so pis sed about winning a leg of a bet.

How are there no Sean McDermott leprechaun memes.

I could see a scenario where they only win 2/3 of Jets/Dolphins/Bears and lose the rest.
Yeah if the Pats beat them next week, they’ll get rocked mentally. The Jets have their own struggles right now but they’re switching QBs so maybe they’ll topple the Bills a second time. Allen is throwing a lot of INTs and bad balls.

The Bills were very fortunate to comd out of there with a Wz I simply don't understand that 30 yard pass on 3rd and 1….Very low percentage play, you leave your kicker with an extremely long field goal and you also give Buffalo time to get into field-goal range, with three timeouts in their pocket. You maybe make that call if you have a top five QB, bacause one of those guys probably makes an accurate pass on that play. With Goff as your QB, it was just dumb.

Also, while it was an incredible throw by Allen you simply cannot let Diggs run free like that.

This was another game where the Bills relied on Allen's legs to carry them in the fourth quarter. He obviously can and has done it but at some point he's going to get injured. He almost did get injured on his last run of the game, when he got upended along the sideline.

Allen still suspect to stupid throws in the redzone.
Not sure why he tried the bullet pass to Diggs there. A little air under it and it was an easy 6.

The Bills were very fortunate to comd out of there with a Wz I simply don't understand that 30 yard pass on 3rd and 1….Very low percentage play, you leave your kicker with an extremely long field goal and you also give Buffalo time to get into field-goal range, with three timeouts in their pocket. You maybe make that call if you have a top five QB, bacause one of those guys probably makes an accurate pass on that play. With Goff as your QB, it was just dumb.

Also, while it was an incredible throw by Allen you simply cannot let Diggs run free like that.

This was another game where the Bills relied on Allen's legs to carry them in the fourth quarter. He obviously can and has done it but at some point he's going to get injured. He almost did get injured on his last run of the game, when he got upended along the sideline.
nasty hit, the guy is too reckless

Lol, Daboll eyeballing the ref likes he's going to spill his blood all over the field.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back