PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 12 Games

The more I think about it the Tomlin running his mouth and thinking three games ahead is so anti-Belichick it just blows my mind. Speaking of how the hell does someone still have a job!!?? I want the Pats to lay a 50 burger on Pittsburgh and wake them the F up.
Difference between BB and Tomlin imo is Tomlin is an emotional coach, BB is not.

Just need to beat them. Every other team they are playing sucks too much to do it even if it is handed to them.

Lol steeler defense.

As long as we don’t get Brady killed early in the game, we will be fine.

I can't stand this lucky team. Packers just not executing.

Let's see if the packers defense can get a big stop here.

LMAO... Packets tying the game here.

Pats will ass rape Pittsburgh.

Well I don't think the Packers will be able to stop the Steelers straight up. If they make a mistake though that will win the game.

What a great game. I wasn't expecting this. This could be the best game McCarthy has managed. Hundley is top 5 in worst passer rating when blitzed. So great use of timeout in hindsight.

LMAO... Packets tying the game here.

Pats will ass rape Pittsburgh.

Pittsburgh is a weird team though. I wouldn't be shocked if they put up a big fight and possibly win.

Ben about to throw another pick

Coming into this game GB, not counting a D score, was averaging about 11 points a game.
The VAUNTED Pitt D at home just allowed this impotent O to drive right down on them to score the tying TD late in the 4th. Maybe this time Pitt won't come out on the good end of the same type ending to the lackluster O and D of Indy.

Someone called it earlier, its exactly like the colts game.

Color me impressed. After what the Ravens did I assumed Bumsburgh would handle the Pack with ease.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back