PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 12 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacksonville 17, NYG 9

The Giants are settling for field goals.

Texans 17, Titans 0.

Moss: 3 catches, 23 yds.
Rusty Smith: 9/16, 50 yds, 0 TD, 1 INT.
Schaub: 22/30, 161, 2 TD, 0 INT.

James Harrison is a ******* idiot. The guy doesn't get it. He just led with his helmet again and drilled Fitzpatrick.

Michael Turner's lower body might be bigger/wider than some cars.

this is the first time i really watch Atlanta....and they DO look very good

They are good
But in this game they're lucky. Rogers fumbles at the goal line costing GB a TD or FG at worst and later the ATL drive to a TD continued on a clearly dropped 3rd down pass that went unchallenged.

Eli looks very very average without Smith and Nicks.

Because he is very average. He got his 1 luck ball, ref assisted, ring and he'll never get another.

watching turner it seems to me that BJ is a poor mans Turner

I think that's a fair assesment. I wouldn't say in terms of size....but style....yeah. I think that's fair. BJGE keeps the legs moving just like Turner....hard....N-S runner....and you better wrap up as a tackler...cause if not...he's runnin thru u.

Harrison got another helmet to helmet on the Bills last TD drive. Hope he gets suspended one of these times (as long as its not for the Jets game)

so, can I play QB for Cleveland? i promise i wont throw any pick 6's, and i only want 3mil a year

Early games going against us now, Jax tied by Jints, Minn leads, CAR down by just 1

Bills driving.. LOL Pit

If not knowing that your Director of Video operations is taping other team's walk-throughs and you embarass a very good owner in the league......((that's the long way to say Spygate 2....just didn't want to use that phrase!!!))

IF that doesn't get Josh McDaniels fired.....then this should:

Brady Quinn to DENVER
Peyton Hillis.....6th round pick in 2011 and a conditional pick in 2012 to CLEVELAND......should!

Hillis will 11 rush TD in 11 games.

Broncos leading scorers.......Moreno 3 rush TD.....Tebow 3 rush TD.

The Packers just had a TERRIBLE series of playcalling. 3rd and 1 and they bomb it twice.

James Harrison is a ******* idiot. The guy doesn't get it. He just led with his helmet again and drilled Fitzpatrick.

That's because he has knocked all of the 3 brain cells he had out of his head!

It's amazing that Jack Del Rio has lasted 8 yrs with the Jags. They've been the same 7-9/8-8 team for years and their playbook has failed to evolve.

Packers 3rd and 1 in 4 down territory. Why not run it twice or a short pick up. Two long passes was terrible playcalling.

This has been a REALLY slow day, some bad football games out there. I can't believe Jake Delhomme is a starting QB in this league, what the hell?

And to think next Sunday will be the same thing. The wait for the Jets game is going to kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back