PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 12 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
God we have to watch the eagles and bears at 4? and not the ravens and bucks?

Eagles have been on Nat'l TV for like 5 straight weeks. I'm sick of the announcers on their knees for vick

Who do we want to win the chargers and colts game?
Colts.

I have a feeling the patriots will have to play at one of those two spots on wildcard weekend
I have a feeling the Patriots will be enjoying a week off on wildcard weekend.

I think the Bears aren't as good as their record. They have a great defense, but their offense sucks and Cutler loves to turnover the football.

That's why I'm concerned. But I'll worry more when it comes to when that game is going on.

Who do we want to win the chargers and colts game?

I have a feeling the patriots will have to play at one of those two spots on wildcard weekend

I take BOLTS in "Classy Bowl" eight days a week, and twice on Sundays. I would think NE wants absolutely nothing to do with a playoff game at FAILDOME (aka Lucas Oil Stadium).

PS. Is it still "Classy Bowl" now that both Dungy and LT have moved on?

umm what?

If the pats lose to jets. Either jets or pats will probably have to play at colts or chargers wildcard weekend.

JAX and KC will not win division

EDIT: thats why this game is the most important game of the season. Not only because of Division, but conference as well.

Last edited:
If the pats lose to jets. Either jets or pats will probably have to play at colts or chargers wildcard weekend.

JAX and KC will not win division

We all know this....but you said the pats will probably have to play at these places..do you have no faith on Monday with the Pats at home..in the cold?

We all know this....but you said the pats will probably have to play at these places..do you have no faith on Monday with the Pats at home..in the cold?

Who cares about the cold. The jets practice and play about 200 miles away from Foxboro. This isn't Miami or anything. If its windy, thats a different story. Sanchez sucks in the wind. I do have faith. This question is a hypothetical question if the patriots lose, which we always have to consider. Also it gives us someone to root for tonight.

Who cares about the cold. The jets practice and play about 200 miles away from Foxboro. This isn't Miami or anything. If its windy, thats a different story. Sanchez sucks in the wind. I do have faith. This question is a hypothetical question if the patriots lose, which we always have to consider. Also it gives us someone to root for tonight.

Like stated in the cold thread...Sanchez gets worse when the temp goes down and brady gets better....i would never root for indy unless they were playing the jets

JAX scores 17-6. A W puts pressure on the Colts

Last edited:
Peyton Hillis already has three TDs for the Browns. :eek:

At least they're playing the Panthers, who need to stink up the joint. ;)

Last edited:
JAX scores 17-6. A W puts pressure on the Colts

Sounds like lots of "boo birds" at New Meadowlands right now...:rocker:

EDIT-Torry Holt is in the booth for the Browns/Panthers game and he is horrible...

Last edited:
Like stated in the cold thread...Sanchez gets worse when the temp goes down and brady gets better....i would never root for indy unless they were playing the jets

That AFCCG last year was pure hell. Hated the thought of the COlts and Manning getting a second SB ring/trophy, but no way I wanted the Jets in. Tracy Porter made it all good in the end.

That's why I'm concerned. But I'll worry more when it comes to when that game is going on.

I am worried more about balanced teams. The Bears can't score. If they can't slow down the Pats offense, it can be a blowout.

The Packers scare me more since they are very good on both sides of the ball. They can get into a shoot out with the Pats and they can give Brady fits with a four man rush.

this is the first time i really watch Atlanta....and they DO look very good

Gerhart gets the Vikings the lead.

Is peterson hurt? please tell me no, my fantasy team would go from 1st and winning 600$ to last

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back