PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 11 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their luck will run out at some point. I can't tell you the last time I've seen something like that. Under a minute left, a quarterback that couldn't hit the broad side of a barn on the deep throw, and a miracle bomb TD pass for the win. Whatever, though. They had to get it, and they got it.

==========================================================

I hear ya, that was something else.

Still it appears the Jets are creating there own luck. I am kinda liking this Santonio guy.

Keep it together people.

It's an incredible run and unfortunately Mark Sanchez is becoming an excellent clutch NFL QB. We still have the greatest of all time playing at his peak.

I'm confident Tom Brady will lead us deep into the playoffs (once again). Both teams will make the playoffs. I don't care if we're the widcard or not, we'll be in the tourney with the GQBOAT.

Ingram with a botched snap in the Saints game during an XP attempt

Asante Interception, Eli looking like crap.

NFL being weenies again.

GFY, Asante.

Have not read the entire thread but does anybody think we are seeing the end of Randy Moss? No catches today. A team in turmoil. Actually feel kind of sad for him.

costas sucking upto the jets

I feel bad for moss too but I think his time is just up. It's painful to watch because I think he's a good guy.

Moss reminds me of Jerry Rice when he played in Seattle

A small pin sized hole of what he used to be

Like Favre it looks like its time for Randy to call it quits and back to the Stock Car and Smootie entrepreneur ventures.

I feel bad for moss too but I think his time is just up. It's painful to watch because I think he's a good guy.

Well, he did make some wonderful catches for us earlier in the season but yeah, since he left he has not done jack. I mean, he has done FAR less than I ever would have expected.

The best decision for his career would have been to stay right here and accept his diminished role in the offense. He really and royally screwed up.

Hobbs looks to be possibly seriously injured....lets pray he is alright

Oy, Hobbs took a nasty hit on that return. He is down on the field not moving. Hope he is ok :(

I sincerely hope that Hobbs is alright.

ETA: It looks really bad :(

Last edited:
Oh no. I really hope Ellis is OK. That looked pretty painful. But they say he's moving his hands and legs, so that's good.

Ellis hobbs just got absolutely annihilated by a helmet to helmet hit and collinsworth didn't even speak on it until it was clear he was knocked out.

However a helmet to helmet earlier called on asante' was referenced over and over and it was debatable. Never understood the collinsworth hate before but starting to see now.

Grad A douche material there. Hope ellis hobbs is ok it looked really really bad.

Brutal hit. His helmet/neck sort of accordioned after the contact. Fortunately, he's moving, but they're taking him off with the board.

Given what he went through with the neck injury last year, his family must be freaking out. My hopes, and prayers, are with them as well as with Ellis.

Last edited:
They are strapping him to the board and I feel sick watching. Ellis, please be OK.

I really hate these horrible injuries. Please let him be all right. Damn.

Also, I have to ask because I completely missed it but WTF happened with Vince Young in the Titans game? Did he flip out on Fisher?

Hobbs is a soldier. He will be ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back