PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want my Vikings +3, I want the Bills to lose, but I also want the Vikings to lose.

Hail Marry and Vikings wins :)

The coaches need to be given a challenge in the last 2 minutes

Why did the Bills send their drug dealer out for the cointoss.

Sort of, yeah. All they have to do is wait for the Bills to get to the line, and they stop play to take a look
As a coach, what do you do in that scenario? When a call should obviously be reviewed but the league is clearly choosing not to review it and just let it go? If I'm the coach I'm just running out onto the field to hold up the game...

Joe Davis and Daryl Johnston are pretty decent in the booth.

As a coach, what do you do in that scenario? When a call should obviously be reviewed but the league is clearly choosing not to review it and just let it go? If I'm the coach I'm just running out onto the field to hold up the game...
He had a timeout

The coaches need to be given a challenge in the last 2 minutes

Well the idea behind it is supposed to HELP coaches, being that multiple plays in the last two minutes potentially can be reviewed. The booth reviewer really screwed the Vikings.

Why did the Bills send their drug dealer out for the cointoss.

Does it matter for the home team? You can send out the team janitor and it won't make a difference

No time outs even if he was allowed to challenge

That'll just get you a penalty I guess. Really no excuse for not looking at that though. Crazy

Well the idea behind it is supposed to HELP coaches, being that multiple plays in the last two minutes potentially can be reviewed. The booth reviewer really screwed the Vikings.
But this has happened before

I trust the refs on the field more than I do the NFL reviewers

This game has been called completely one way the Bills have held receivers every play in the end zone, then a Bills receiver gets tapped and it’s PI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back