PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 1 Other Games

welp..that was the most overtly racist opening montage I've ever seen in my long life...guess white folks just don't exist, eh? Or Asian folks or Hispanic folks? Just absolute bow down in penitence to the poor oppressed black NFL fans is that it? Now we all will be exposed to the raping robbing murdering gang banging tunes delivered up by Lil' MurderDrugDealer Boy and his "posse" at halftime.

I can only imagine what kind of woke abortion they produced for the pregame. Waiting for 8:20 to even think about tuning in.

I'll admit I'm rooting for Buffalo tonight. No shame in that. A Rams loss is good for the Bucs, who I'm also rooting for this season. The Patriots have two shots of their own at Buffalo, and according to some, Belichick owns them (despite lately not being able to stop them from scoring on literally every drive).

The way I see it, Buffalo has a 85% chance of winning the East. The Patriots at 10% and Miami at 5%. So, a Buffalo win tonight ultimately will not impact the Patriots chances of winning the division. In fact Buffalo plays a lot of potential AFC wild card contenders this season and the best bet for the Patriots will be Buffalo winning those games.
You're not a Patriots fan. Stop pretending

Mike Tirico and Mr Smarmy ... ugh... going to be a long season on nbc

makes me want to vomit... treating von miller like he was a life long rams player with a storied history there, instead of a half season mercenary hire...

I used to go out w Tinashe. She got too serious, too fast, so I had to break it off. Nice girl.

Finally the season is here. Enough talking…game on

What a beautiful stadium...maybe RK will do something about Gillette

Will McDermott give any credit to McVay if the Rams win? Lol

I’m sorry but there is something WEIRD about hanging a championship banner next to one the team won while located in a completely different city.

Time to Rampeat? Really? Ghey.

Not a Rams jersey in sight within the crowd that looks any older than a couple years.

LF Gooooooooo!

Still amazed that 13 seconds actually happened

Jalen Ramsey is so overrated.

I think it’s good we don’t see these guys till December again. By that time we’ll hopefully have the OL figured out.

Who is the Bills backup QB? Because he's going to see a lot of time this year.

Allen is going to have a separated shoulder soon.

Who is the Bills backup QB? Because he's going to see a lot of time this year.

Allen is going to have a separated shoulder soon.
its not mitch trubisky anymore is all i know

Allen rollouts to the right = trouble

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back