matt Laughford
Cam tummy akers
Mitch buyers re morse
Micah hyde your face
Matt gay
Devin singleforlifetary
Tyler Ass
Oh my gosh Allen

its hilarious to see the trey lance hype over the other 2nd year QBs who actually played a full season. I get he's probably in the best offense out of them but garoppolo was too and he got benched

I'll admit I'm rooting for Buffalo tonight. No shame in that. A Rams loss is good for the Bucs, who I'm also rooting for this season. The Patriots have two shots of their own at Buffalo, and according to some, Belichick owns them (despite lately not being able to stop them from scoring on literally every drive).

The way I see it, Buffalo has a 85% chance of winning the East. The Patriots at 10% and Miami at 5%. So, a Buffalo win tonight ultimately will not impact the Patriots chances of winning the division. In fact Buffalo plays a lot of potential AFC wild card contenders this season and the best bet for the Patriots will be Buffalo winning those games.
Buffalo winning is objectively bad for the Patriots. We should root for Buffalo to lose in game 1 of the year before any clinching scenarios exist. Your Bucs fandom overruling your Pats fandom makes me sad.

Buffalo winning is objectively bad for the Patriots. We should root for Buffalo to lose in game 1 of the year before any clinching scenarios exist. Your Bucs fandom overruling your Pats fandom makes me sad.
Not if you follow my logic. Which you're not. Which is understandable considering our outlooks on the season are apparently different. Buffalo is too good not to win at least 12 games and the Patriots aren't good enough to get above 10 wins... in my opinion... so the way I see it the Patriots are contending for a wild card spot only this season. Therefore Buffalo beating any AFC opponent would be good for the Patriots.

I like the Bucs organization and players but I'm really rooting for Brady. I don't consider myself a "Bucs fan." Despite my feelings on Belichick I do consider myself a Patriots fan but realistically I don't see them as a true contender at this point. Buffalo is going to be a big problem for awhile, but aside from that, the Patriots seem to still have a long way to go (from a roster and assistant coaching staff standpoint) before they can compete with the best teams in the conference. Allen, Mahomes, Herbert, Burrow, Watson, Jackson and Wilson is a daunting list of quarterbacks to have to get through to get to where you want to be.

Not a fan of the Rams but would like to see the Buffalo hype train derailed tonight. Just about every preseason expert article predicts a Bills Super Bowl win.

I'll admit I'm rooting for Buffalo tonight. No shame in that. A Rams loss is good for the Bucs, who I'm also rooting for this season. The Patriots have two shots of their own at Buffalo, and according to some, Belichick owns them (despite lately not being able to stop them from scoring on literally every drive).

The way I see it, Buffalo has a 85% chance of winning the East. The Patriots at 10% and Miami at 5%. So, a Buffalo win tonight ultimately will not impact the Patriots chances of winning the division. In fact Buffalo plays a lot of potential AFC wild card contenders this season and the best bet for the Patriots will be Buffalo winning those games.

@ashley1992 what did I tell you?

its hilarious to see the trey lance hype over the other 2nd year QBs who actually played a full season. I get he's probably in the best offense out of them but garoppolo was too and he got benched
They love him here in the Bay Area

Finally minutes away from real NFL action

Should be a great game. Rams missing Van Jefferson, Bills missing Tradavious White.

Not if you follow my logic. Which you're not. Which is understandable considering our outlooks on the season are apparently different. Buffalo is too good not to win at least 12 games and the Patriots aren't good enough to get above 10 wins... in my opinion... so the way I see it the Patriots are contending for a wild card spot only this season. Therefore Buffalo beating any AFC opponent would be good for the Patriots.

I like the Bucs organization and players but I'm really rooting for Brady. I don't consider myself a "Bucs fan." Despite my feelings on Belichick I do consider myself a Patriots fan but realistically I don't see them as a true contender at this point. Buffalo is going to be a big problem for awhile, but aside from that, the Patriots seem to still have a long way to go (from a roster and assistant coaching staff standpoint) before they can compete with the best teams in the conference. Allen, Mahomes, Herbert, Burrow, Watson, Jackson and Wilson is a daunting list of quarterbacks to have to get through to get to where you want to be.
Ok, sure

Should be a great game. Rams missing Van Jefferson, Bills missing Tradavious White.
I'm curious to see how Allen Robinson does...they made it a goal to get OBJ acclimated quick last year

welp..that was the most overtly racist opening montage I've ever seen in my long life...guess white folks just don't exist, eh? Or Asian folks or Hispanic folks? Just absolute bow down in penitence to the poor oppressed black NFL fans is that it? Now we all will be exposed to the raping robbing murdering gang banging tunes delivered up by Lil' MurderDrugDealer Boy and his "posse" at halftime.

Nobody tell him the Bills are so far out of the 2022 Patriots league that it won’t matter if they win this game or not, and that there’s not going to be anything remotely close to some race for the #1 seed between Buffalo and the Pats practicing in a landfill somewhere.

Let him enjoy his bliss.

you are rooting for whats good for the bucks over whats good for the Patriots...

But you arent a "bucs fan"

lmao.

Life must suck for you when you have to lie to yourself like that.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Back