PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Training Camps INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it was coached but Im very happy to see this. If I was a DB I couldn't not look back for the ball. Glad to see him do it. I would have gone Chubb but Ward is legit & will absolutely ball out for them.

Is Andrew Luck throwing the ball well?

Is Andrew Luck throwing the ball well?

I dont care how well he can throw the ball right now, the real test will be how well he can throw it after being smashed into turf by the Jags defensive line

I liked Pettis for the Pats. Best punt returner in college ball, too.

Should be fun to watch. Can't wait to see the Vrabel effect. He's already doing drills & getting in there w the guys. Could be a very balanced team.

I liked Pettis for the Pats. Best punt returner in college ball, too.

He's gone kill it in SF. Perfect guy for Jimmy Sweetheart.

Given the collection of tweets in this reddit thread it looks like Solder is having a tough camp so far.

Tough break for the Titans. Have to think they’ll look at one of the FA safeties.

I saw the Sherman clips & my biggest takeaway is if you're gone press. Get your hands on the WR. It literally defeats the entire purpose.

Pettis might have been the best r/r in the draft & would have been perfect here.

Jamming receivers at the line is Sherman's specialty, it allows him to neutralize the speed issue.

I'm guessing it's a specific drill thing- no contact one-on-ones.

I've read that they have contacted both Reid and Vacaro already. Interesting to see how that turns out for sure. I wouldn't have minded either one of them here for camp.

agreed . but hard to make the case when you have 3 S starters signed through 2019..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back