PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Trade Deadline Rumors, including Bourne and Agholar

Kyle is getting desperate trading all these picks. He better find a way to keep McCaffrey healthy which he hasn’t been able to do with all the other RB’s in his scheme.

I’m I’m Carolina if Lamar Jackson sniffs free agency I am throwing the kitchen sink at him then I am going after Ken Dorsey as head coach.

Niners are all in this year and punting on next years draft.

Niners are all in this year and punting on next years draft.
Yup, as far as I know they have 0 picks in the first 4 rounds. Instead they have an injured and unproven rookie QB and a very good but often injured vet running back.

Yup, as far as I know they have 0 picks in the first 4 rounds. Instead they have an injured and unproven rookie QB and a very good but often injured vet running back.

Asked Kyed about what he's heard about us as we get closer to the trade deadline:

@ASHLEY1992__: HI DOUG, DO YOU THINK THE PATRIOTS MAKE ANY “SURPRISE” TRADES/MOVES BEFORE THE TRADE DEADLINE?

I was talking to a source this week who said he could see the Patriots pulling off a vintage move and acquiring a player recently selected in the second round, noting they’ve done it in the past when they traded for Akeem Ayers, Kyle Van Noy, Jonathan Bostic, Eric Rowe and Josh Gordon.

The Patriots are 3-3 now. As my buddy Bill Barnwell over at ESPN wrote on Thursday, there’s no clear-cut third-best team in the AFC. I think it could be worth pulling off a move before the deadline to make a push, especially since the AFC East is tough this season. New England still has two games against the Buffalo Bills, two against the New York Jets and one against the Miami Dolphins.

I don’t have a twitter account. Can someone please DM Mo Chanel and Justin Ramos, to ask what their sources are telling them?
Ramos wants the Patriots to trade for Aaron Rodgers.

Yes. Seriously.

Naming Dean is oddly specific lol

I think I'd be okay with it if the Dean trade rumor turned out to be true. This roster could use a third round rookie LB.

Of course, no real evidence there's anything to that rumor.

First off, this a parody account, so put no stock in it.

Dean should have been a top twenty pick this last draft. I guess many teams took him off their boards due to medical issues. Plus he is listed as 5' 11" (just like my DL says I weight 220 ;) ). But he was the unquestioned leader of that Georgia defense that won the National Championship. So if the Iggles want to give him away, sure he is worth a chance.

First off, this a parody account, so put no stock in it.

Dean should have been a top twenty pick this last draft. I guess many teams took him off their boards due to medical issues. Plus he is listed as 5' 11" (just like my DL says I weight 220 ;) ). But he was the unquestioned leader of that Georgia defense that won the National Championship. So if the Iggles want to give him away, sure he is worth a chance.
Ok I fell for it that's not cool. :mad:

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back