PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Thanksgiving Day Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Romo is funny.

Loved that piece of acceleration by Bryant. That's a nice football play for the 85 yard TD.

I agree. He's so bad there's just not another level of negative adjectives one can use. Funny is good.
If Romo could find any sort of consistency and drop his best a little and improve on his worst a little he'd be a handy QB. To me, that suggests it's mental with Romo.

We have a ball game folks.

If Romo could find any sort of consistency and drop his best a little and improve on his worst a little he'd be a handy QB. To me, that suggests it's mental with Romo.

Then he'd be somewhere between Alex Smith and Flacco at his best. But that's a BIG IF.

Definitely a choke artist. How often do these type of QB's ever recover from that though?

Last edited:
Then he'd be somewhere between Alex Smith and Flacco at his best. But that's a BIG IF.

Definitely a choke artist. How often do these type of QB's ever recover from that though?
If it hasn't happened by now it's never going to happen. Something about an old dog and new tricks...

I'm surprised Gerry hasn't looked hard at replacing him yet.

Gotta admit, similarly to Carolina last year, the spread option/read option sure as hell produces more wide open receivers than anything I've seen.

And that's the game, now I have to find something to do for an hour, lol...

Is it just me or are Schwartz and Garrett the same head coach?
Terrible time managment, players not knowimng their assignments, plays coming in late on a consistent basis.

They are just awful to watch.

Is it just me or are Schwartz and Garrett the same head coach?
Terrible time managment, players not knowimng their assignments, plays coming in late on a consistent basis.

They are just awful to watch.

No discipline.

I actually feel sorry for Romo: No run game without Murrary, WRs who do everything they can at times to mess it up and if anything goes wrong it's going to be put on him (as well as the HC).

They may be a top 10 D and O, but they give up some huge plays on both sides.

Ouch RG3 ....he was pretty much perfect until that throw

I actually feel sorry for Romo: No run game without Murrary, WRs who do everything they can at times to mess it up and if anything goes wrong it's going to be put on him (as well as the HC).

They may be a top 10 D and O, but they give up some huge plays on both sides.
I do wonder about their protection schemes. Similar to Chicago, I'm not sure Romo or Cutler make the correct adjustments for their lines. It makes you marvel at the adjustments by P.Manning and Brady.

For mine, adjusting the blocking protection is of critical importance to the success of a QB.

Last edited:
As I said the other day, Griffin has a bad habit of throwing into heavy traffic. This time, he wasn't able to be bailed out either by the defense or his receiver.

This game is a microcosm of the Cowboys last 10 or so years.

Well look at that...we got us a ball game!

Talk about bad tackling from the Cowboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST