PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Thanksgiving Day Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we use this to talk about Detroit being up 7 on the Texans? Go Lions!

TDay Day-time games

Might as well start this ...

Lions moving relatively easy for opening TD vs Texans. Leshoure runs in TD. Stafford seems to have plenty of open receivers (missed Megatron twice). Would love to see the Lions help out the Pats, though underdogs seem almost to never do that these days.

Also looking forward to some extended RGIII watching later today before the big one tonight.

Edit: Naturally the PatsFans article posted just as I was writing this. Merge, whatever.

Last edited:
When was the last time Detroit won on Thanksgiving?

texans do not scare me...bring them on

texans loss and a pats win today would be ideal with a head to head match still to go

When was the last time Detroit won on Thanksgiving?

Lions have lost eight straight Thanksgiving games.

Last time they won was in 2003 when they beat the Packers 22-14 after they picked off Favre three times.

If the Lions had a decent coach they would be scary with all the talent they have.

The Lions looking determined out there. So far the Texans don't look very scary.

Happy thanksgiving to everyone south of the border:)

We had our thanksgiving last month so no day off for us, but I will be home just in time for kickoff of the Pats game..so thats what matters the most.

Also hoping the Lions pull off the upset, but not overaly optimisstic about that!

The Lions looking determined out there. So far the Texans don't look very scary.

I wonder if playing what was almost a full extra quarter of football combined with the short week could hinder the Texans.

Hate to see Reed go down. Anywho go Lions.

Are you kidding me?! What a god awful call. I am appalled. Wow.

49ers are the most overated team in the league. Houston has the weps to points up witb anyone. I favor pats against both at home.

Predictable, Nantz has to bring up the tuck rule because Coleman confirmed the ruling

Impressive work by stafford to make for a much easier 3rd down scenario... Still can't understand how the refs don't make the correct call on the muffed punt. Could it be any more obvious?

no access to tv? Whats the dealio with all the pass attempts. Neither seems to want to run it

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST