PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Thanksgiving Day Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
RG3 should be Offensive ROY.....I don't think it should even be in doubt, maybe Doug Martin should be considered but thats it. RG3 has out played Luck if they look at personal stats!

RG3 should be Offensive ROY.....I don't think it should even be in doubt, maybe Doug Martin should be considered but thats it. RG3 has out played Luck if they look at personal stats!
Doug Martin for mine.

Not sure why the Cowboys are playing so much zone. The secondary they have seems more suited to play man.

As an aside, I'm thinking about picking up this Beasley kid for my fantasy league.

My God Romo can be totally pathetic sometimes. I can't believe this QB's inconsistency swings.

How much longer will Jerry Jones and the Cowboys stick with this guy?

Not sure why the Cowboys are playing so much zone. The secondary they have seems more suited to play man.
Rob Ryan isn't a patch on Rexy as a DC in my opinion.

RG3 is the real deal.

R. Griffin III 11/14 208 14.9 3 0 158.3

Another perfect passer rating performance so far in the first half.

Agreed, I hear a lot of excuses for Lucks numbers/situation but Griffin's is comparable. The Skins were a 5-11 team last year and they're D's gotten worse in 2012, Garcon's been out for a bit, they're only top 5 in rushing because Griffin's made up almost half the run yardage.

I think I'm just going to stop watching Houston/Baltimore games, far too aggravating and it's not worth the property damage.

I just wonder when coaches are finally going to realize that playing not to lose is going to bite you in the ***. Settling for 47 and 51 yard FG's, really? I would like to be able to say that we have a coach that knows better but he did the same crap in week 2. In all fairness I will note that it was 5 yards shorter than this case and that overall I probably agree with BB's decisions more than any other coach, but I just hope one day this ****** strategy gets put to rest.

Man, between the stuffing self with turkey, awful NFC East football and Joe Buck's voice I'm getting tired as hell, if the Pats weren't playing tonight I'd be passed out.

RG3 is the real deal.

R. Griffin III 11/14 208 14.9 3 0 158.3

Another perfect passer rating performance so far in the first half.

He's had a good game so far but he would have had an INT had Garçon not made that really good catch. The throw to Santana Moss was excellent though.

Let's see the marbles of this Cowboys team. This could make for an interesting 2nd half. Let's hope so (blow outs are boring - unless it's the Pats inflicting them).

Last edited:
If I was a cowboy fan I would be pissed off at that pathetic display on both sides if the ball , espeacially at home. What is going on???

I had to go somewhere for a bit and when I turned the TV off the score was 0-0 and the Cowboys were near the endzone. What the hell happened?

There's no way that was a first down spot. That should be reviewed or challenged.

Stafford is one of those guys that would be amazing if he could only be more consistent.

I don't like his throwing motion. I expect he gets a lot of throws batted down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST