PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Playoffs: Sunday Wild Card Game Day Chat

Posters have been talking recently about why Bill didn’t re-sign Cooks. He’s horrible fighting for the ball. Don’t you remember what happened in the end zone during the 2018 Super Bowl? He couldn’t fight off a McCourty finger tip.
Just said to my wife on the earlier play where the ball landed a few feet in front of him and he didn't make an effort that he remains a guy you just can't count on. He's an all-or-nothing type player.

People ****ing argued with me that Cooks wasn't soft. He just got out muscled for that ball.

Wow. Might take the dog for his walk early.

green bay makes dallas pay

Jerrah is probably calling Belichick right now to see what he travel schedule is for the next week.
I must say if Bill goes to Dallas and win a SB there and beat all the curses over there it would be pretty impressive

Love looks so much like Rodgers in his movement and throwing. It's uncanny.

Also shocked how much he has improved this year.

Just said to my wife on the earlier play where the ball landed a few feet in front of him and he didn't make an effort that he remains a guy you just can't count on. He's an all-or-nothing type player.
I didn’t like the lack of effort either. Maybe we had a bad angle, but it looked like it was catchable.

Posters have been talking recently about why Bill didn’t re-sign Cooks. He’s always been horrible fighting for the ball. Don’t you remember what happened in the end zone during the 2018 Super Bowl? He couldn’t fight off a McCourty finger tip.
He didn’t even look like he put his hands out to try and catch the ball.

I must say if Bill goes to Dallas and win a SB there and beat all the curses over there it would be pretty impressive

Dallas is perfect for Belichick. They really don‘t need anything glaring other than a head coach to potentially win a Super Bowl. Dallas would be his best shot to win another Super Bowl before he retires.

Do it til the stop it going on?

I’m surprised they haven’t put the camera on Jerry’s box.

big run by pollard

Is there an offensive coach we can steal from the packers?

Is it my imagination or does Dallas look a little lethargic ? Maybe a case of looking past GB .

dallas looks like its found the seams in the green bay defense

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back