PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs: Seattle Seahawks at Atlanta Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all fun and games till you mess with my QBView attachment 4903

:p

1091723-terrell_owens_crying_large.jpg

Last edited:
Isn't j.rogers something like 180 pounds? heh...shame on you earl.

good game so far

Meriweather did get hated for literally everything he did, so I guess that's not necessarily true that everyone would love Sherman.

People hated Meriweather because he cared more for laying the big hit instead of tacking..

He became a liability, but was still more valued than chung.

WOW! That was.....wow.

Atlanta wants it more.

Yeah, that was a nice blast. Wish it was against Sherman, though. Did you see the lineman give up on the tackle because his mouth kinda dropped watching his guy get laid out.

People hated Meriweather because he cared more for laying the big hit instead of tacking..

He became a liability, but was still more valued than chung.

Yup. Apples to oranges a bit. Sherman helps his team. Meriweather was hurting this team.

theyre going after sherman quite a bit....interesting

that long run and huge hit may have set a tone for Atlanta's playoff run

D for Seattle is playing pass all the way, Falcons should run it even more than they are until they adjust, then pass

Much as I loved that run by Rodgers it should be a penalty for offensive players as well as defensive players if they use their heads as weapons.

I hope Jones or White catch a bomb TD over Sherman and does the stupid "you're crazy for throwing it near me" hand signal he keeps doing

Yup. Apples to oranges a bit. Sherman helps his team. Meriweather was hurting this team.

Spikes is a better comparison:

People like Brandon Spikes. Brandon Spikes helps the team. "Some" people think he acts like an ass with his twitter posts. Same exact thing with Sherman, he was an ass for taking it to Twitter for days after a game.

Fair enough point my friend. I still think he would have been better than who was out than last year (James Sanders too). Meriweather did get a lot of hate with his whole involved in that shooting or w/e it was last year but, some of the same people applauded Dennard for punching a cop. If Meri had gotten his head on straight, could have(still could) been a really good player.

theyre going after sherman quite a bit....interesting

that long run and huge hit may have set a tone for Atlanta's playoff run

D for Seattle is playing pass all the way, Falcons should run it even more than they are until they adjust, then pass

Jones is big and physical. They must feel he can "out physical" Sherman.

I've seen plenty of Pats fans ridicule player on the Pats for stupid and classless acts

Much as I loved that run by Rodgers it should be a penalty for offensive players as well as defensive players if they use their heads as weapons.

for a runner w/ the ball, both offense and defense can use their heads

in the NFL defenders fly at the ballcariers with their helmets all the time

I hope Jones or White catch a bomb TD over Sherman and does the stupid "you're crazy for throwing it near me" hand signal he keeps doing

Oh, is that what he means by that? He's cool.:rolleyes:

Fair enough point my friend. I still think he would have been better than who was out than last year (James Sanders too). Meriweather did get a lot of hate with his whole involved in that shooting or w/e it was last year but, some of the same people applauded Dennard for punching a cop. If Meri had gotten his head on straight, could have(still could) been a really good player.

I hear you. I think that's what was frustrating about Meri. He just didn't have his head on straight. Then after getting voted into the Pro Bowl as a reserve, he started thinking he was Polamalu or something.

All of these NFC teams look so good, they scare me.

guys can we stop this sherman character convo? its tiring

facts: Sherman prob uses PEDs, sherman does a lot of "antics", hes a very good corner

opinions: you want him on this team, you dont want him on this team

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back