PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly NFL Picks Contest NFL Picks Contest - Week 9

And to answer a question many are probably thinking, yes, I'm going to pull the code I used during the playoffs last year to add a requirement for people to have to predict the final score on the Monday night games moving forward to add a tie-breaker. That obviously won't be done for this week, but I'll try and pull out what I did and get that added for Week 11.

I totally sucked but tied for second.

Reactions: Ian
Well congrats to the 5 billion winners and anyone who finished over .500.

• Ha Ha
Where is last weeks Alamo thread?

Where is last weeks Alamo thread?
Right here:

I dropped the ball on it and didn't post it, but @Tony2046 posted it so people could at least make their predictions.

I'm going to tally the last two weeks tonight so there will be two results threads coming. I meant to do it last week, but my son was home from college and I didn't end up with a lot of time. However, I'll definitely get those done tonight.

Right here:

I dropped the ball on it and didn't post it, but @Tony2046 posted it so people could at least make their predictions.

I'm going to tally the last two weeks tonight so there will be two results threads coming. I meant to do it last week, but my son was home from college and I didn't end up with a lot of time. However, I'll definitely get those done tonight.
Now that half the season is over, is it possible to get season standings on predict the score contest? Thanks

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back