PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly NFL Picks Contest NFL Picks Contest For Week 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked my record from last week and noticed I didn't finish picking half the games....wtf!!

I missed a week? I thought I did the past 2...guess not. I suck anyway...

2020 NFL Games For Week 3:
Zuma's Overall Season Record: 8-8

• Sad
Reactions: Ian
I don’t want to brag, but I picked four games correctly last week.

How do I even see last week's results? I click on PICKS CONTEST, and all that I see is my overall record for the season and the picks that I need to make for week 3.

How do I even see last week's results? I click on PICKS CONTEST, and all that I see is my overall record for the season and the picks that I need to make for week 3.
Click on the menu button (top left), Results for Week 1 and 2 are there and I’ll keep adding them throughout the season :)

@Ian Would you consider adding to both each week's results page and the season results page what the overall record of everyone is? It would be interesting to see how we as a group are collectively doing each week and for the season and to be able to compare our own results to the group average.

@Ian Would you consider adding to both each week's results page and the season results page what the overall record of everyone is? It would be interesting to see how we as a group are collectively doing each week and for the season and to be able to compare our own results to the group average.
Yes, I'm actually working on re-coding the script that compiles it to streamline that part of it on my end and I'm also going to update overall season standings page. I was thinking of doing it where it's actually sort of going to work in reverse of what you said, where you'll see the overall record for each person but you'll be able to click and see what their record was by week. Kind of like where you can see the list of games everybody picked and which ones they got correct/missed, etc.

But I will also look into adding the overall season record for each person on the results page...that's certainly easy enough :)

No Thursday Night Football thread? Guess no one cares about the Florida B league

I really need to pick that thursday game...

This has been updated through the afternoon games. I'll update it again after tonight's game in the morning.

I’m within striking distance. One game from the lead.

I was looking smart with my Houston and Rams picks until I wasn't.

• Ha Ha
Congrats to both winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call