PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Owners wants Goodell to reduce 4 game suspension and end Deflategate once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I disagree, I don't believe Goodell can make that stretch at all.

He compared air inside a football to taking steroids or HGH. I think he can make the leap of logic.

He compared air inside a football to taking steroids or HGH. I think he can make the leap of logic.

I'm not going to go back and forth on this all day. You guys think Goodell can sanction Brady for defending himself and I don't, end of story.

Last edited:
I agree. I actually think the more quiet the Brady camp is, the bigger the thud will be when the other shoe drops on Goodell's head.

I happen to believe the owners DO want to settle, even down to 1 game in fear of a Brady suit. I don't believe Goodell for 1 second.

Defamation suits are about money and if you can prove the intent to stain a person's character. I think that we'll find that intent during the discovery process. And, Brady/Giselle have plenty of money, along with the union and even Kraft himself if he truly wants to support Brady in this.

I think even a threat of a lawsuit would have the owners shaking.

I am sorry, but any Pats Hater who doesn't believe Harbaugh kicked this thing off after Brady suggested he "read the rule book", is a moron at this point.

The other dead giveaway is Indy's equipment manager, Sean Sullivan said this:

"Everyone knows NE deflates footballs."

Umm, if that was true, why on earth wasn't Brady caught before the AFC Championship game in January of 2015? He's been in the league for 15 years and everyone knows Goodell is looking for ANY excuse to conjure up some kind of a "cheating" claim to punish and take away draft picks like when he lied about Spygate and BB mocking Mangini on a sideline in broad daylight as retaliation from a January 2007 incident in Foxborough..........So, why would it take that long to catch McNally in the act?

It's so obvious

So, all you'd have to do is show the pattern of intent in chronological order from these people:

1. Harbaugh
2. Pagano (he is Harbaugh's friend and old DC)
3. Grigson (It would have been passed on to Grigson)
4. Irsay (see above. The drug addled owner is a loser and probably loved the idea)
5. Goodell
6. Vincent
7. Kensil
8. Chris Mortensen (the story was immediately being reported that Sunday Night which is suspicious)
9. Bob Kravitz

So, if you get all of these people's phones, computers, etc, and look at the evidence, that will be your intent, because all of it would have transpired AFTER the divisional round game when Brady suggested Harbaugh stop whining and to "check the rule book".

I think the Krafts know this, Brady, BB, everyone knows it, it's just a matter of suing for defamation to get access to their phones and computers, and then calling each to a federal stand to see if they will perjure themselves or essentially admit they concocted this idea.

Also, you just need to present the 56 proven lies in the Wells Report and simply go right on down the list asking Goodell/Pash on a federal stand how there can be any punishment with such a flawed and inconsistent "independent" report.

I think this whole time Goodell just thinks he can intimidate Kraft into telling Brady to end it, but if I am Brady, I have ZERO intent in doing so because I have the money, and the union should have a VERY strong interest as well.

On the flip side, Brady can call the CEO of Under Armor, Uggs, etc, all his charity people or sponsors and ask what they do with clients that are "cheaters" and liars" and how dropping Brady will affect him financially, to show financial harm from this (even if they won;'t be dropping him).

That would easily show financial harm, outside of his reputation. This is about principle. Brady isn't going to lose millions, but this would be a landmark case, and we can't have entities colluding for financial gain, which is what Goodell is doing at the behest of 30 owners, minus Kraft and the Packers.

Lastly, I think Ted Wells is ticked off at this. I think he was told to go find stuff, couldn't find any hard evidence, and then Pash/Goodell took over, so I think his own integrity has been tarnished here, too. Simply because, regardless of what Goodell could or could not find for evidence, they were going to frame Brady as best they could.

He was told to shut up and move on and I think he could flip. Maybe not, but it's worth a shot.

So, call Ted Wells on behalf of Brady and have him honestly testify to see when he was removed from this "independent" report, because at some point, he was pushed aside by Pash.

Why would Wells say "Brady fully co-operated and offered his phone" and then the NFL claim otherwise, but only in Brady's appeal?

They're so stupid and arrogant that they don't even realize that it contradicts their own report. They thought it was an Ace in the hole, so to speak, but even Berman didn't buy it.

Sloppiest and most obvious framejob I've ever seen, short of Mantiwoc County framing Steven Avery.

Sorry, I can't read posts that are that, long let alone respond to them. If you keep your points short and straightforward I will gladly respond, but I'm not going to argue about Goodells powers any more as there is no point to it.

Sorry, I can't read posts that are that, long let alone respond to them. If you keep your points short and straightforward I will gladly respond, but I'm not going to argue about Goodells powers any more as there is no point to it.

Wow. No one asked you to and enjoy your short attention span in life. Enjoy your day.

Wow. No one asked you to and enjoy your short attention span in life. Enjoy your day.

You can take it as personal as you want but it doesn't matter who it is to me. I like patfanken but his posts are too long and meandering for me to read fully. I'm not here to study i'm here to discuss football and I will read posts and respond, just not if they are 4,000 words long. The only way you can respond to a post like that is with something equally lengthy and I'm just not interested in writing War and Peace.

Once again, people are grossly, overestimating Goodell'ls authority. Brady can speak out all he wants it doesn't violate any NFL code. If you guys want to believe he's now a GOD feel free to do so, nothing anyone says will change that.
Conduct detrimental to the league, since it's undefined, covers just about anything and everything he could do. And yes, goodell would respond

Conduct detrimental to the league, since it's undefined, covers just about anything and everything he could do. And yes, goodell would respond

Hell, beating the Rats too much could be considered detrimental since the Omissioner could argue that having a strong team in the biggest market is beneficial for the league.

He already lets them get away with slaps on the wrists for offenses that he could, and has, slammed other teams for.

You can take it as personal as you want but it doesn't matter who it is to me. I like patfanken but his posts are too long and meandering for me to read fully. I'm not here to study i'm here to discuss football and I will read posts and respond, just not if they are 4,000 words long. The only way you can respond to a post like that is with something equally lengthy and I'm just not interested in writing War and Peace.

Do you dribble out just 25 words at a time when having a conversation with someone offline?

These are called discussion boards for a reason and this happens to be a very in depth topic of discussion. This thread isn't about your favorite color.

I am gonna chalk you up as a know it all type here and someone who is easily intimidated.

Duly noted.

Now, please count how many words I used to make sure it fits under your cap. lmao

And I disagree, I don't believe Goodell can make that stretch at all.

How is waging a PR war calling the NFL front office corrupt not conduct detrimental to the game?

Certainly seems like better grounds than suspending Brady for the law of physics.

People are radically overestimating Goodells reach. Brady could go on TV tomorrow and say Goodell has been lying all through this and there's nothing Goodell could do about it.
He can suspend him for conduct detrimental. The court just ruled he is the only person in the world who can decide if conduct is detrimental and he can choose any punishment he sees fit.

How is waging a PR war calling the NFL front office corrupt not conduct detrimental to the game?

Certainly seems like better grounds than suspending Brady for the law of physics.

It doesn't effect the game at all, it's his opinion and he has every right to speak it. Brees and others have been doing it for years with no consequences whatsoever.

Do you dribble out just 25 words at a time when having a conversation with someone offline?

These are called discussion boards for a reason and this happens to be a very in depth topic of discussion. This thread isn't about your favorite color.

I am gonna chalk you up as a know it all type here and someone who is easily intimidated.

Duly noted.

Now, please count how many words I used to make sure it fits under your cap. lmao

I don't ramble on pointlessly, as your post did.

Adios DB.

If Brady does sue, wouldn't Goodell put him on the exempt list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back