PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL investigation-WFT emails...

That's what makes science findings difficult to trust. The bad apples spoil the bunch.
There's a documentary on Prime or Netflix (forget which) called "The Merchants of Doubt." Fascinating look at the damage caused.

Would love to see this blow up in Goondell's face.

Too bad Kraft wouldn't have the balls to demand the NFL look into Pash. He was the lead "independent" investigator in deflategate. Usually when a prosecutor is found to be compromised, all of his/her previous cases are reveiwed. The Pats (and Brady) deserve to be vindicated once the world is done trashing Pash for the hack that he is.

The Pats should be granted the first overall pick in next years draft in compensation for the one they stole for deflategate, and both Kraft and Brady should get public apologies and their fine money back!

Jeff Pash, Central Figure In DeflateGate, In Hot Water After Emails Leaked To New York Times – CBS Boston (cbslocal.com)

Of course, Kraft will bend over and take it again from the league and nothing will come of this, but it just goes to show that the whole deflategate thing was a sham.

Too bad Kraft wouldn't have the balls to demand the NFL look into Pash. He was the lead "independent" investigator in deflategate. Usually when a prosecutor is found to be compromised, all of his/her previous cases are reveiwed. The Pats (and Brady) deserve to be vindicated once the world is done trashing Pash for the hack that he is.

The Pats should be granted the first overall pick in next years draft in compensation for the one they stole for deflategate, and both Kraft and Brady should get public apologies and their fine money back!

Jeff Pash, Central Figure In DeflateGate, In Hot Water After Emails Leaked To New York Times – CBS Boston (cbslocal.com)

Of course, Kraft will bend over and take it again from the league and nothing will come of this, but it just goes to show that the whole deflategate thing was a sham.
Kraft is complete wuss and everybody should be 100% aware of this. He is a "shield protector" through and through

That's what makes science findings difficult to trust. The bad apples spoil the bunch.

Good science vs. PR science is not hard to distinguish with a little patience. There's nothing about the "science for hire" that resembles legit scientific method.

Kraft is complete wuss and everybody should be 100% aware of this. He is a "shield protector" through and through

I don't think of this as Kraft "bending over" or "being a wuss" because he's doing what's best for him. The Patriots' franchise value and income rides on the back of the NFL's value and income. If NFL receipts go up by 5%, and local Patriots income goes down by 10%, he makes more than he would the other way around.

So he isn't giving in to something that hurts him. He's doing what is in his own best interest.

The billionaire club that is NFL ownership has fundamentally different interests than we fans do. The idea that the Patriots ownership and the fans are all united in primary goals is just naive.

I don't think of this as Kraft "bending over" or "being a wuss" because he's doing what's best for him. The Patriots' franchise value and income rides on the back of the NFL's value and income. If NFL receipts go up by 5%, and local Patriots income goes down by 10%, he makes more than he would the other way around.

So he isn't giving in to something that hurts him. He's doing what is in his own best interest.

The billionaire club that is NFL ownership has fundamentally different interests than we fans do. The idea that the Patriots ownership and the fans are all united in primary goals is just naive.
All of what you said is completely true in a way that can never change under society's existing structure.

Kraft still died to me when he did that though. As you say, the interests of the owners are at odds with the interests of the fans, so it's pretty reasonable for fans to resent the move.

Not just the fans, either. Kraft (perhaps in collaboration with the other billionaires) chose profits over the opportunity to clear the names and reputations of all the coaches and players who generate his money.

Would love to see this blow up in Goondell's face.

I mean, Goodell and the owners can go suck a **** for all I care but, uh, doesn’t Congress have better things to do right about now? Given the amount of days they actually work, I don’t think they’re capable of multitasking.

I think both can be true this case

He did what he had to do to maximize profit

He didnt do what he had to do to maximize character

Wuss

Any chance Bob leaked the emails about Pash? God I’d love it if someone high up with the team has dirt on Pash, Kensil, Goodell, etc.

The real kicker here is that there is no physical evidence to destroy or manipulate. There won't be "independent" 3rd party called to investigad who hired by the League.

Sorry guys Kraft isnn't a wuss. He's in on this. He's milked the NFL for billions. Always invested well in his franchise and he's a good owner, but he's still part of the billionaires' club. that, and not a lack of testicular fortitude, is why Kraft stopped fighting.

Besides, he knew like we knew and EVERYONE knew Brady was gonna shut everyone up on the field the next year. Why fight an unnecessary battle?

BTW still think Brady owes Jacoby Brissett a large favor. Kid stepped in when no one thought he was ready and went 1-1 to help the Patriots go 3-1 during his suspension. Brady made his staement that year off the backs partly of Garoppolo but largely off the back of Brissett for showing up after Jimmy got hurt.

Any chance Bob leaked the emails about Pash? God I’d love it if someone high up with the team has dirt on Pash, Kensil, Goodell, etc.
If they did, they’d have to have obtained it after 2015.

EDIT: Or at least I would hope.

Last edited:
I mean, Goodell and the owners can go suck a **** for all I care but, uh, doesn’t Congress have better things to do right about now? Given the amount of days they actually work, I don’t think they’re capable of multitasking.
Goodell can suck a ****. Congress can sick a bag of ****s.

Maybe one of these holier than thou Reps can research the tip of the iceberg of the corruption of their colleagues. It's a good way to get yourself suicided, I suppose, but could one of them just ask how a lifelong politician is worth millions and billions?

Nah, let's worry about someone sending emails that offend you.

1635017387616.png

The only entity with enough power to get to the bottom of the NFL sweeping the WFT investigation under the carpet is the worthless Congress. Fv&k Goodell and the NFL 32 hypocrites. Let all emails come out instead of this selective leaking to serve someones agenda. At the very least seeing Goodell sweat his balls off is worthwhile.

Pash isn't even the biggest scumbag at 345 Park Ave, imagine that.

The only entity with enough power to get to the bottom of the NFL sweeping the WFT investigation under the carpet is the worthless Congress. Fv&k Goodell and the NFL 32 hypocrites. Let all emails come out instead of this selective leaking to serve someones agenda. At the very least seeing Goodell sweat his balls off is worthwhile.
I'd rather have Congress focus on more important things than the NFL. They are useless enough as it is

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back