PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL investigation-WFT emails...

OT-I think it was also Bruce Allen who had Diana Russini from BSPN on the side and when the wife found out she went on a Twitter rampage

That was the wife of Washington GM Scot McLoughlan. Then again, maybe the emails will show that Allen was also involved.

Hopefully, Goodell was CC'd on a number of those emails...just enough to get him canned for not taking action.

At least we have proof now. I hope the emails from the WFT investigation keep coming...hopefully some stuff on Spygate and Deflategate that make the Pats look good.
If they have e-mails that show the Pats were robbed for deflategate, then Kraft should demand draft compensation, pulbicly and loudly (we could use it).

But we know he won't, and it probably isn't feasible anyway.

If they have e-mails that show the Pats were robbed for deflategate, then Kraft should demand draft compensation, pulbicly and loudly (we could use it).

Of course he won't. He'll probably pucker up and kiss Goodell's ring again.

LMAO

“We may not see this the same way. But that does not change my respect or affection for you,” Pash told Allen. “After all, nobody else has ever given me a Hooters VIP card.”

I don't think this is news though, right? We knew Pash (or I at least remember) edited the Deflategate Report years ago. The stuff going on now with WFT just reiterates that the NFL is dishonest in everything it does.
As we already knew a long time ago.

Kinda shocking to see this about face from Silver. He was one of the biggest and most insufferable Brady critics during this whole thing and now he's done a 180.

Maybe now that Brady is not a Patriot anymore the league and their media partners are finally going to clear his name. The real villain in league eyes is and always will be BB.

Kraft ended the rhetoric and will not start it up again.

Maybe now that Brady is not a Patriot anymore the league and their media partners are finally going to clear his name. The real villain in league eyes is and always will be BB.

Well, as a Pats fan, we should hope both the Patriots and Brady get cleared of both spygate and deflategate...it's not just about Brady

Well, as a Pats fan, we should hope both the Patriots and Brady get cleared of both spygate and deflategate...it's not just about Brady
Pats aren't getting cleared of Spygate. Bill admitted he did it. I'm saying the league might start to undo some of the damage they did to Brady's name now that Brady is away from the Patriots.

The Patriots aren't getting any such benefit of the doubt until BB is gone.

Pats aren't getting cleared of Spygate. Bill admitted he did it. I'm saying the league might start to undo some of the damage they did to Brady's name now that Brady is away from the Patriots.

The Patriots aren't getting any such benefit of the doubt until BB is gone.

He admitted to misinterpreting the rules...if there is an email or two saying that the league believed Belichick's version (while publicly saying the opposite) it would help a lot.

He admitted to misinterpreting the rules...if there is an email or two saying that the league believed Belichick's version (while publicly saying the opposite) it would help a lot.
I'm not sure that would move the needle on the perception of it as much as you think. What's done is done. Bill admitted it happened.

What would be interesting though is an email confirming that the league is hiding the PSI measurements. Then a lot of questions would be asked by a lot of people.

Last edited:
Michael Silver said that? Whoa.

That's... quite the turnaround of his opinion on this subject from a few years ago when he kept doubling down on the idea that Brady was a cheater.

Michael Silver was absolutely repulsive in how he went after Brady as if he were the most abhorrent person in the league... his fake outrage and other BS makes my skin crawl

I know it's not going to happen, but now I'm just fantasizing about these emails being leaked and containing proof that Pash set us up. Somehow this would result in the Patriots losing another first round pick.

now THAT would be worth losing a 1st rounder for

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Back