PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL investigation-WFT emails...

I'd rather have Congress focus on more important things than the NFL. They are useless enough as it is
They can handle more than one thing at a time. Let them subpoena the emails so they all get leaked.

The only entity with enough power to get to the bottom of the NFL sweeping the WFT investigation under the carpet is the worthless Congress. Fv&k Goodell and the NFL 32 hypocrites. Let all emails come out instead of this selective leaking to serve someones agenda. At the very least seeing Goodell sweat his balls off is worthwhile.

As a reminder, Arlen Specter was Comcast’s little *****, which was the real reason behind his Spygate crusade. None of those assholes really care about anything other than theor self-interest.

As a reminder, Arlen Specter was Comcast’s little *****, which was the real reason behind his Spygate crusade. None of those assholes really care about anything other than theor self-interest.
For sure but if Goodell gets exposed for the hypocritical pos he is, I'm all in.

I think both can be true this case

He did what he had to do to maximize profit

He didnt do what he had to do to maximize character

Wuss

Different crowds.
If he did what you want, the other owners would call him a traitor. And when he explained it was for "character", they'd call him a wuss.

Not that the league wouldn't lie cheat and steal to cover these up but wouldn't it be something if the emails confirm the Pats innocence in Deflategate.

That first and 4th round pick we'd have to get back would be awesome. Sure could use both right about now. I wonder how that would work. Probably would have to be pick 33 and that's ok too.

Not that the league wouldn't lie cheat and steal to cover these up but wouldn't it be something if the emails confirm the Pats innocence in Deflategate.

That first and 4th round pick we'd have to get back would be awesome. Sure could use both right about now. I wonder how that would work. Probably would have to be pick 33 and that's ok too.
Colts surrender their first pick to us. Sounds fair to me

I'd almost bet there's a bunch of emails about Kaepernick. Goondell is desperately trying to hide something embarrassing in those emails. Release them. All of em.

Meanwhile, the NFL just keeps chugging along...

We can see that the NFL's "rope a dope" strategy with regard to bad news works pretty well....

Just wait till the next news cycle...

And yet:

It seems Florio has a lot invested in this story line.

Good, we need someone to keep the story from falling off the bottom of the page.

Last edited:
The chances of the NFL exposing one of their owners to any investigation is zero!

Florio can cry all he wants but nothing is going to come of any of this. The NFL has already proven that they will bury anyone before an owner faces anything. If you don’t believe me ask Gruden

We can see that the NFL's "rope a dope" strategy with regard to bad news works pretty well....

And yet:

Good, we need someone to keep the story from falling off the bottom of the page.

The NFL can rely on a new Patriots cheating scandal to rescue them if things get too hot so they don't have to worry.

The NFL can rely on a new Patriots cheating scandal to rescue them if things get too hot so they don't have to worry.
What the NFL relies on is that we all keep watching their games, buying merch, etc etc, no matter how they behave.

And fact is they are very safe to rely on that. Nothing will change so long as we all keep watching. I know many don’t want to hear it but we are to blame as well.

And yet:

NFL had a golden opportunity to sweep this under the rug with this Texans scandal which they could have blown up, but as usual, they are too dumb.

My friend had a monkey when were kids, thing was a PIA, used to bite everyone including the German shepherd, the German shepard had enough one day and snapped its neck.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back