PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL hate map

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
upload_2019-10-17_16-9-10.png

Eagles fans in PA hate the Cowboys more than Steeler fans hate the Pats? Wow. Also can’t believe the Texans are more hated in IN than the Pats.

VT hates the Bills the most. LOL

View attachment 24689

Eagles fans in PA hate the Cowboys more than Steeler fans hate the Pats? Wow. Also can’t believe the Texans are more hated in IN than the Pats.

Living in RI I have to say I have never met anyone who hates the Bills ...
Of our division rivals I would venture to say the Jets and Dolphins are hated more.
If anything there is huge respect for the Bills due to their fans/mafia.

Darn. I want that whole map outside of New England to show the flying Elvis. I guess we're just going to have to win more.

We're slipping! Much more of the map used to have Flying Elvis on it. :(

Not enough hate. We need some controversial calls in our favor.

View attachment 24689

Most of those I understand, but a few comments:
- Bills hate as mentioned above. I would have figured MA and RI for Jets.
- WTF does Tennessee and Kentucky hate the Pats??? Do they really blame us for squashing the Titans “dreams” in 2017? It can’t go back to 2003. I guess Kentucky has a reasonable number of Dolts fans, but funny the Pats aren’t #1 in Indiana.
- I can’t believe Maryland hates the Browns the most. That seems like clear Steeler territory. Obviously Ohio hating the Ravens make a ton of sense.

Most of those I understand, but a few comments:
- Bills hate as mentioned above. I would have figured MA and RI for Jets.
- WTF does Tennessee and Kentucky hate the Pats??? Do they really blame us for squashing the Titans “dreams” in 2017? It can’t go back to 2003. I guess Kentucky has a reasonable number of Dolts fans, but funny the Pats aren’t #1 in Indiana.
- I can’t believe Maryland hates the Browns the most. That seems like clear Steeler territory. Obviously Ohio hating the Ravens make a ton of sense.

Peyton Manning College Country?

My neighbor went to UT Knoxville, spent his adult life in DC and hates the Pats because Peyton is a UT guy.

Just a thought.

Darn. I want that whole map outside of New England to show the flying Elvis. I guess we're just going to have to win more.

That's ok...we have it covered ...

5276abb49406f933819e63e9854a3778.jpg

The Bills for most of NE? That makes zero sense to me. I can maybe kinda get VT if they are forced to watch the Bill's instead of the Pat's as the local game but not MA,RI, & CT.

Also strange that only part of Bronco country hates the Raiders most, little surprised the other half hates us most. And I guess the Chiefs being good for one season and losing to us decades of losing to the Broncos and Raiders?

Last edited:
How the mighty have fallen. Nobody even bothers to hate the Steelers anymore?

Very informative. Thanks.

It would be fun to be able to see that map over the years. I suspect that the hatred began to subside and be replaced by reluctant Respect after "3--28/34--28." Last season's W's in the AFCCG and SB also probably made a lot of folks just decide to give up hating on the Pats and turn their attention to their Divisional rivals.

It's interesting that fans in NJ and PA still hate dem Cowboys more than the Pats.

At least the Pats are still the most hated team in NY, FL and much of the midwest. But, in general, this is a very disappointing map.

There must be something the Pats can do to increase their National Hated Score! The only thing I can think that might help could be an SB Victory this year over the Beloved Saints and Brees (whom I kind of like) or the Pack and A-aaron (whom I kind of don't like)...

Or maybe Belichick could get caught with his hand in the cookie jar again or Tom and Gisele could win the Lottery. Whatever it takes!

How come they hate Seattle in Hawaii? Too cold for them to fathom? Or just a bunch of transplanted Niner's fans?

Maryland hates the Browns because of Modell. They believe he belongs in the HOF, because he brought them his team, like that's a reason for inclusion? Several Cleveland media people campaigned really hard to keep him out, hence the dislike for the Browns. Also, Brown's fans complain hard about Baltimore stealing other cities teams, both named Browns from St Louis and Cleveland. Now both named after birds.

I live in Connecticut and there are a large portion of people who hate the Patriots. I have never met anyone in any state I have lived in have any opinion one way or the other about the Bills.

So Maryland steals a team from another state. That state replaces the stolen team. Then Maryland proceeds to hate the replacement team. Guess there's just no pleasing some states.

I think the Bills being hated by anyone puts the results in question.

If anything they are pitied, not hated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye