PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL hate map

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do inbreds have against us??

I'm surprised that Oregon hates the Seahawks. I thought Portland and the rest of the state naturally supported teams from Seattle, unless they had a team of their own, as in basketball.

I miss the days when we were the most hated everywhere. Much of it has turned to begrudging respect and resignation. SB wins feel the best when hate is at its peak.

The Bills for most of NE? That makes zero sense to me. I can maybe kinda get VT if they are forced to watch the Bill's instead of the Pat's as the local game but not MA,RI, & CT.
For all we know, the data is a snapshot the night we played the Bills or the week leading up to the game. People in NH and ME have better things to do than tweet about other NFL teams -- except for Gang Green.

Not feeling rhe hate. We are slipping...

I'm surprised that Oregon hates the Seahawks. I thought Portland and the rest of the state naturally supported teams from Seattle, unless they had a team of their own, as in basketball.

Yeah this beats me. I know pacific NW fans support the Blazers, Mariners and Seahawks simultaneously - it's all they have to root for with no competing basketball, baseball or football teams (and proximity to stadiums). Unless Oregon has moved to predominantly California transplants over the past 5-6 years, its illogical.

Yeah this beats me. I know pacific NW fans support the Blazers, Mariners and Seahawks simultaneously - it's all they have to root for with no competing basketball, baseball or football teams (and proximity to stadiums). Unless Oregon has moved to predominantly California transplants over the past 5-6 years, its illogical.
Bay Area is becoming way too expensive to live in so a lot of families are moving up North to Oregon and what not.

Bay Area is becoming way too expensive to live in so a lot of families are moving up North to Oregon and what not.

Yeah, had a sneaking suspicion of that.

TBH, I am disappointed that we aren't hated in all 44 non-New England states.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes