PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, I wouldn't have guessed you lacked imagination. Your poor wife.
I'm saying he must have a hell of a time making 4 kids with a woman 2 feet shorter than him with bad knees.

For what it's worth, my wife is about 10 inches shorter than me...

good let him go fumble somewhere else...

Curious to learn what he'll do with the tattoo. What he could do is get a Patriots one and a Lions one (assume he makes the team) and the narrative would be that the ink represents the NFL teams he played for.

Or he could get it removed and not do something so stupid again....

Curious to learn what he'll do with the tattoo. What he could do is get a Patriots one and a Lions one (assume he makes the team) and the narrative would be that the ink represents the NFL teams he played for.

When I was a lad I had a jacket with the emblems of all of the MLB teams on it.

Of course, at the end of the day I could just take the jacket off.

When I was a lad I had a jacket with the emblems of all of the MLB teams on it.

Of course, at the end of the day I could just take the jacket off.

Exactly. Its like getting a tattoo of your girlfriend on it.

Exactly. Its like getting a tattoo of your girlfriend on it.

I worked with a guy in the Navy with "Vonda" tattooed on his upper arm.

I asked him if he was still together with Vonda and he said he wasn't.

No problem, I'm sure finding another Vonda that he's compatible with will be as easy as falling out of bed.

I worked with a guy in the Navy with "Vonda" tattooed on his upper arm.

I asked him if he was still together with Vonda and he said he wasn't.

No problem, I'm sure finding another Vonda that he's compatible with will be as easy as falling out of bed.

Yes- his options are limited.

However just looking through Facebook he seems to have some hope.

I actually figured out the solution... All he has to do is get the word "SUCK" tattooed right after the Jets logo, and then it's actually not an issue anymore, but rather a permanent Public Service Announcement!

It's looking like Kap is gonna be a bronco... Thank god! I'm not a big Kap fan but if we get him it means Sanchez won't start! And good pick up on the pot roast. He is under rated.

It's looking like Kap is gonna be a bronco... Thank god! I'm not a big Kap fan but if we get him it means Sanchez won't start! And good pick up on the pot roast. He is under rated.

This might be best possible fit for Kap. The question is is it good enough. Two unreliable QB's with low self-confidence that can thrive (or better rediscover themselves) with DB D insurance. Should be at least interesting. Extending plays gives you the best chance against NE anyway. Lets hope that 2016 NE defence finds enough explosiveness in penetration and on the edges without CJ and Hicks.

Yeah Kubes offense is so heavy on bootlegs and moving pockets. Kap would excel in it... Edge rushers will be a big deal for defenses, and we gotta dump Clady to make room...

Yeah Kubes offense is so heavy on bootlegs and moving pockets. Kap would excel in it... Edge rushers will be a big deal for defenses, and we gotta dump Clady to make room...

Anyway, its our turn again and I guess you wont mind too much. It really is less painful when you can lean on mr Lombardi ...

I'm wondering about if Long is gonna be a improvement...

We have solid, deep and versatile group of Ds. Gives BB and MP nice chance to play around. Expect to see Easley used in different ways. Should be fun.

The Browns released cornerback Ifo Ekpre-Olomu today. I remember people saying he was a first round talent, but he ultimately went in the 7th round because of a torn ACL. Is there hope for him/ would he be good depth for the cornerback position?

The Browns released cornerback Ifo Ekpre-Olomu today. I remember people saying he was a first round talent, but he ultimately went in the 7th round because of a torn ACL. Is there hope for him/ would he be good depth for the cornerback position?
If no other team offers him more money, I would absolutely sign him to a non-guaranteed vet-minimum contract, place him on active PUP at the start of TC, and then see what if anything happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes