PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency 2022 edition

So basically, a sign of a bad organization then? Spend a boatload of cash overpaying some really good players and some average players, but ignore depth and pay for it by cutting one of your better existing players. We see this from bad teams every year like clockwork.
There's a lot of ways to do it and be successful. You do need legit QB play so let's hope Mac makes significant progress.

Not sure how legit this is. But....

Probably not legit, but I think Watson will end up in Carolina or N'Orleans. Carolina seems poised to give the Texans whatever they want for Watson.

Probably not legit, but I think Watson will end up in Carolina or N'Orleans. Carolina seems poised to give the Texans whatever they want for Watson.
I bet Watson ends up in Cleveland. He's meeting with them today.

There's a lot of ways to do it and be successful. You do need legit QB play so let's hope Mac makes significant progress.
Right, I get it, there are top heavy teams that win. I’m just really going after teams that go crazy in FA every 2-3 years and wind up cutting their best existing guys to make room for them. It’s like they don’t understand the talent they have on hand, and overvalue external talent. Buffalo and Cleveland were this way before their current regimes took over.

I bet Watson ends up in Cleveland. He's meeting with them today.
That sounds terrible for Watson.
To shoot your way out of Texas to go to Ohio.
That’s like leaving your 8 wife and ending up with a 2.

That sounds terrible for Watson.
To shoot your way out of Texas to go to Ohio.
That’s like leaving your 8 wife and ending up with a 2.
Hey now, some people think that‘s the key to being happy!

With the way BB has talked about him in the past... don't be surprised if he's on the Pats radar.

Cleveland would still be behind Baltimore or Cincinnati in the North. They for sure wouldn't be on the level of KC, Buffalo, or maybe even the Chargers

Watson is a great QB. But he's not quite on that Rodgers (Regular season), Mahomes, or Brady tier.

I'm sure Cleveland could give him the most money.

But that's about where it ends.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back