PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency 2022 edition

There might be competition now for his services: former Packer and projected Bears' starting Center Lucas Patrick breaks his hand/thumb and is expected to be hors de combat for the entire month of August...

There might be competition now for his services: former Packer and projected Bears' starting Center Lucas Patrick breaks his hand/thumb and is expected to be hors de combat for the entire month of August...
I'm missing the part where the Bears are a contender or ideal situation

Signing Julio and adding 4 void years is insane. Let's hope it pays off.
Tampa seems to be pushing a lot forward into that expected big jump year, which is actually smart, as long as they don't overdo it.

I'm missing the part where the Bears are a contender or ideal situation
Tretter, who has $44M in career earnings, will look pretty dumb if he picks the Justin Field Bears over the Tom Brady Bucs. Even if the difference is $1-2M. Playing center for the GOAT is priceless. He'll have stories and the experience of a lifetime.

Tretter, who has $44M in career earnings, will look pretty dumb if he picks the Justin Field Bears over the Tom Brady Bucs. Even if the difference is $1-2M. Playing center for the GOAT is priceless. He'll have stories and the experience of a lifetime.

If the Bucs would be willing to consider a member of Patsfans.com, they could actually add cap space, because multiple posters here would pay them to be able to bend over while Tommy approaches from behind.

The Julio Jones signing will make it difficult for the Bucs to both sign Tretter and keep the light on for Gronk.

Tretter isn't going to need more than 5M.. Gronk's not coming back.

Are you laughing at the source or the Pats supposed interest? Hopefully it’s the former. This Ramos guy is still posting on twitter as an “insider” after his public embarrassments? The guy has no shame.

Are you laughing at the source or the Pats supposed interest? Hopefully it’s the former. This Ramos guy is still posting on twitter as an “insider” after his public embarrassments? The guy has no shame.
Both. I like how he says “some sort of interest” per a “source”. What does some sort of interest mean. lol.

Both. I like how he says “some sort of interest” per a “source”. What does some sort of interest mean. lol.

It means the report is complete rubbish. Who is posting this kind of known junk on PatsFans? Be better.

Bill won't bring him in nor would Jimmy would want to go to a team with a young QB the team envisions is their guy.

The Jimmy ship has sailed.

Last edited:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back