PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency 2022 edition

Rather give an one year deal to Trey Flowers or Sheldon Richardson.

Jones looks just about done. He can occasionally produce like an elite receiver, but mostly he is injury prone and far less productive. He may be there just to take reps early in the season from Godwin until Godwin is close to 100%. I wouldn’t be shocked if Jones isn’t even on the Bucs’ final roster at the start of the season. The Bucs may be able to get some production out of him in a limited role if he does make the final roster. But I doubt the Bucs are expecting a lot out of him.

There’s a reason why Julio hasn’t been signed up until now..

giphy.gif

We are trying to build a SB team in 2023 and/or 2024. We need Mac to work with WRs for the long term, not short term veterans like Jones. Hard pass if you are building a 2nd dynasty.

I wouldn't sign him either... but not for the reason above.

I would’ve liked Julio on a 1 year deal, but I don’t think we have the cap space.
old, oft injured, not productive last couple of years. we need to stop pining over every aged veteran that wants to be paid. I would like to give this receiving group a chance.

Former Patriot

Hopefully Julio shows up to practice with the Bucs. Might have a better season than with the Titans.

Another vet released:

Timmy getting desperate to add weapons, which I was told he doesn't need by his followers...
Assuming that's your dumb nickname for Brady, why wouldn't he want to play with as many skilled, top tier guys as possible in the last couple years of his career? Is he supposed to beg for all the cap space to himself so he can play with bums?

9ers clearing the deck to offer Deebo a monster contract.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back