PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency 2022 edition

Was Kyle Dugger an older prospect?? 26 already seems like he just came in the league.
He redshirted twice in college. Fresh and Soph for injury.

The Bills are just effing annoying
Brandon Beane seems like a excellent GM.
13 seconds away last year and they would have beaten the Bengals handily.

I feel like you add a lot of layers of abstraction to how you get your football news. That appears to be a Facebook page for some random site that probably regurgitates a combination of verified and unverified Twitter accounts.

13 seconds away last year and they would have beaten the Bengals handily.
Will they rebound like the Sox after Grady Little or will they implode. I suppose they could middle ground it and hang around but never the win the big one. Where have I seen that before? Oh yeah wide right.

I feel like you add a lot of layers of abstraction to how you get your football news. That appears to be a Facebook page for some random site that probably regurgitates a combination of verified and unverified Twitter accounts.
Sounds about right.

Take this for what it’s worth.
The source here is literally incarceratedbob. Patriots_nation__ on Instagram is Justin Ramos (currently NEPInsider, formerly patriotsnews247 on Twitter), and I have no idea how he can think "per reports" is sufficient for a source this iffy.

That Harry pick will look a ton worse if we have to give up more than a first for him.
You kidding right?? He worth atleast a First back too bad we do didn't draft him or Brown. Brady would still be here. See post above ^.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back