PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL FA signing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a lotta ? marks with the Giants outside of WR, DL and maybe S....

He just isn't a smart QB. He makes wrong or slow reads and brain farts often in the clutch. They have consistently surrounded him with talent and he has been thoroughly mediocre.
I guess you'll see a lot more of walkie-talkies on the sidelines this year

Well for a team that has issues at the TE position, protecting the QB and had problems running the ball I guess Marshall makes senseo_O.... For those that thought he was an option in NE that as never happening if you believe Jonathan Krafts public statement on the Pats no tolerance policy concerning domestic violence.

Inside the nfl shoots on Tuesday and apparently Tuesday isn't an off-day for the giants...

Does this mean the giants are guaranteed to not make the playoffs since no team with Brandon Marshall on it ever has?

I will fall over laughing at B Marshall if the Giants miss the playoffs. Especially if it's due to one of his inexplicable laterals.

I guess you'll see a lot more of walkie-talkies on the sidelines this year

As a repeat offender, Goodell would be sure to drop the hammer on them. Their 2018 fourth round pick will be moved to the end of the round with a maximum drop of 24 spots, instead of the maximum 12 spot drop from this year. That'll teach 'em!

He just isn't a smart QB. He makes wrong or slow reads and brain farts often in the clutch. They have consistently surrounded him with talent and he has been thoroughly mediocre.

Maybe. But the guy is going to be in the NFL Hall of Fame. Absolute lock.

I don't think he's that great but he's going to be in the Hall of Fame.

Let's get cooks in here!!!!

On DeSean Jackson all I have to say is no thanks too much miles on tires...prefer others.

Maybe. But the guy is going to be in the NFL Hall of Fame. Absolute lock.

I don't think he's that great but he's going to be in the Hall of Fame.

He will get in based on the two rings and the performances in those games. It still it's me how we lost to this guy but it feel's less painful after winning two after that.

Then the HOF guidelines suck.

Maybe. But HOF careers can be built different ways. Kurt Warner like stratospheric primes, over short careers. Or long careers of being pretty solid.

Eli never gets hurt and probably has about 4 years left in him. Right now, here's where he stands on the all-time NFL rankings in two key categories that HOF voters love:

Passing yards: #8 (will easily pass the 3 other guys right ahead of him)
Passing TDs: #7 (will easily pass the guy right ahead of him and stands a good chance of passing two guys)

The guy is going to end his career with two Super Bowl rings, and be in the top five all time in passing yards and passing TDs.

That's an absolute lock hall of fame career, even though I never, ever thought that he was, in any season, in the conversation for "best QB in the NFL".

LOL @ the Giants having Beckham and Marshal on the same team. Regardless of how talented both guys are, that will not end well for them.

Pierre garçon to the 49ers. And Eli doesn't suck. The mediocrity the Giants have had has absolutely nothing to do with Eli. And over the last 10 years any team except the Patriots would trade their 10 years for the giants

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes