PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Draft: Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 fine players in positions of need
4 more picks in 3rd and 4th (positions that always make the team)
2020 4th
lots of camp competition at 5th-7th and UDFA's

Dez Bryant, Richard Sherman, and Clay Mathews - its all good...

Ok. We are going to take Ryan Finley QB with our next pick
Finley was referred to as a slightly less athletic version of Alex Smith...yikes no thanks ....game manager with weak arm!

CBS Sports draft tracker has sent in the 2nd team as they have the Seahawks drafting Winovich but yet to assign a grade.

Ninkovich used to be called Stinkovich when he first started becoming a regular rotational guy
F’real? I don’t remember that at all. Well, ****. My bad. You get a winner to offset my angry face. We good?

Winovich_Chase.jpg

steve-belichick-43ece478ef7e20b4.jpg
So clay, Stephen, and Chase are all the same guy???!!!:eek:

Winovich is silly fit & value in round 3. My favorite pick so far. The analytics department is playing a big role in this draft.

Silly? This is Patriots football d%#*!@t and it's dead serious business. There'll be no damned silliness, tomfoolery or buffoonery in Foxboro!.

I swear to God I wish they would stop comparing Detroit to the Patriots..... Detroit Lions are not the New England Patriots.. so sick of hearing it

Worth pointing out Chase just turned 24 making him one of the oldest prospects in this draft. That's why he stuck around so long. His play really has no where to go. On the upside you know exactly what you're getting.

FWIW, the Patriots still have two picks tonight—87 and 97—and eight picks tomorrow: 118 134 | 162 | 205 | 239 243 246 252

seems like there's a huge imbalance between the number of picks and available roster spots.

d*ckheads are on the clock

I hate to be that guy, but does anyone have the current picks owned by the Pats handy?

I'm a Michigan fan, so I admit there's some bias here, but you guys are going to love Chase. The guy loves the game, has a great attitude, and works his ass off. Rashan Gary always got the hype (primarily due to his high ranking coming out of high school) but the guy who consistently showed up and made plays in each and every game was Chase. I really believe he's going to be a better player than Gary in the NFL and NE is the perfect fit for him.

As a Notre Dame fan, I concur with this. Only guy I was worried about in UM's front seven and ended up being the only one who did anything in that game. Both Liam Eichenberg and Robert Hainsey will be drafted when they come out and he made them look silly all night.

I swear to God I wish they would stop comparing Detroit to the Patriots..... Detroit Lions are not the New England Patriots.. so sick of hearing it

They aren't helping you by picking guys like Will Harris who would have been a great Patriot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back