PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Draft: Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth pointing out Chase just turned 24 making him one of the oldest prospects in this draft. That's why he stuck around so long. His play really has no where to go. On the upside you know exactly what you're getting.
wow!!! How many times did he stay back?!

I hate to be that guy, but does anyone have the current picks owned by the Pats handy?

Patriots updated '19 draft picks 1st round: WR N'Keal Harry 2nd round: CB Joejuan Williams 3rd round: 77 3rd round: 87 3rd round: 97 4th round: 118 4th round: 134 5th round: 162 6th round: 205 7th round: 239 7th round: 243 7th round: 246 7th round: 252 * Add 2020 fourth-round

Worth pointing out Chase just turned 24 making him one of the oldest prospects in this draft. That's why he stuck around so long. His play really has no where to go. On the upside you know exactly what you're getting.

Will Grier is also 24.

seems like there's a huge imbalance between the number of picks and available roster spots.
The 7th round picks are no different than UDFA

Silly? This is Patriots football d%#*!@t and it's dead serious business. There'll be no damned silliness, tomfoolery or buffoonery in Foxboro!.

To quote Bishop Berkeley, I refute it thus:
maxresdefault.jpg

love the Winovich pick!!!!! BELCIHICK STRIKES YET AGAIN!!!

GREATEST GM OF ALL TIME. NOBODY COMES CLOSE!!! THE DARK WIZARD!!!

Has Hakeem butler been picked?

The trade downs have me a little puzzled. Unless its for a round higher pick next year.

they should have brought in Albert Haynesworth to announce the titans pick

I'm a Michigan fan, so I admit there's some bias here, but you guys are going to love Chase. The guy loves the game, has a great attitude, and works his ass off. Rashan Gary always got the hype (primarily due to his high ranking coming out of high school) but the guy who consistently showed up and made plays in each and every game was Chase. I really believe he's going to be a better player than Gary in the NFL and NE is the perfect fit for him.
Except against the Buckeyes. :D

The 7th round picks are no different than UDFA

Except for the fact that the 7th-rounders get $50K–$100K signing bonuses.

1st round: WR N'Keal Harry
2nd round: CB Joejuan Williams
3rd round: DE Chase Winovich
3rd round: 87
3rd round: 97
4th round: 118
4th round: 134
5th round: 162
6th round: 205
7th round: 239
7th round: 243
7th round: 246
7th round: 252

* Add 2020 fourth-round

Honestly I can’t wait for the winovich post game interview referring to the jets as our “little brother.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back