PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Draft: Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
64th pick was JJ Williams, for those asking.

Notice that whenever they put service men and women on stage the girl is always cute? The guys they could care less about. I'd like to see them put a more salt of the earth service woman up on stage one of these times.

Allen, Taylor & Oliver. Not bad at all for Jax. They could have a nasty OL/DL for the next few years if they stay healthy.

Reigning NFC champions haha

Damn! that was the last guy attending the draft. Once again I'm disappointed nobody had to wait until Day 3. :(

Kinda surprised at the Williams pick since he's an atypical Belichick corner. However, Williams is atypical in that he's got amazing Agility stats at his height..

Pats trade down from 64. Kinda surprised because I was hoping they'd draft Josh Oliver.. But waiting for who they want has always been their MO..

Bungles will pick a qb no doubt. Andy Dalton is a joke

I was fine with adding Johnson and moving up to get him, (BTW- anyone know what the terms were). But seeing Isabella go at 62, then watch Rosen go to Miami for about what amounts to a mid third rounder, and then trading out of the round, has me feeling VERY nervous and confused.

What are the picks we have left? Am I right in thinking we have 4 picks this round?

I'd really like to see some no name from Stanford with our next pick

I missed it -- what did the Patriots get for trading last second-rounder to Seattle?

I wonder if Hakeem Butler is still on our radar? Imagine lining up a 6'5 and 6'3 WR on the outside at the same time with Edelman working the middle?
Don't think so. Loved watching his highlight tapes, but don't think that translates to the NFL at all.

Haven’t seen Mecklenburg in awhile. Goodnto see he’s in good health.

****, I wanted Zach Allen, thought he would've been good here.

Can't argue with the return they got trading down though.
Problem is the Pats don't have roster space for all of these picks

RB Damien Harris. I know it's not a need, but guy shouldn't be on the board still.

"Rams reigning NFC champions" golf clap...

I was fine with adding Johnson and moving up to get him, (BTW- anyone know what the terms were). But seeing Isabella go at 62, then watch Rosen go to Miami for about what amounts to a mid third rounder, and then trading out of the round, has me feeling VERY nervous and confused.

What are the picks we have left? Am I right in thinking we have 4 picks this round?

Three. We traded away 101 in the Williams trade up

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference