PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Draft: Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
will be interesting to see if we make all 3 4th round picks tomorrow.

QB, TE, WR, DT and LB are still all possibilities.

Cajuste -- 6'5 312 lbs, 34" length arms 10" hands. Physically he fits the prototype of an NFL LT. Now let's see what Dante can do with the dude. At least Wynn won't just be handed the LT spot, he's gonna have some camp competition.

will be interesting to see if we make all 3 4th round picks tomorrow.

QB, TE, WR, DT and LB are still all possibilities.
Tomorrow we get McCoy from TB for a 4th. It's gonna be an epic year!

Curious why? Prior to injuries, he was considered a fringe 1/2 sort of player. I thought he would be in play at 56 or 64 for us. Makes a lot of sense to bring him in here. Excellent value.

I like the value and there wasn't really anyone else I would have preferred at the position with that pick, I just liked the tackles already picked more because they're more polished.

Here's a 'best remaining' list on ESPN.

Teams are going to restack their boards. It's gonna be a very busy day 3 as the Pats have a ton of picks and I'm sure they will want to move a lot of them into next year's draft if they can.

I'm pleased with Day 1 and Day 2 but I'm still holding out hope for that TE. It remains a pretty glaring hole on the roster.

What's going on with Hakeem Butler?

Here's a 'best remaining' list on ESPN.

Teams are going to restack their boards. It's gonna be a very busy day 3 as the Pats have a ton of picks and I'm sure they will want to move a lot of them into next year's draft if they can.

I'm pleased with Day 1 and Day 2 but I'm still holding out hope for that TE. It remains a pretty glaring hole on the roster.

It doesn't do much. Next year they will tons of picks as well. Might as well pick some solid players in the 4th round. The value seems to be there before it drops off dramatically in the 5th.

Not surprised by all the trades the Pats have made.

Extremely surprised that the Pats haven't drafted a TE yet. Still some names that people liked in Wesco, Moreau, and Raymond.

Harris was a big surprise as well. I didn't think we'd go RB at all. Not with Michel, White, and Burkhead.

Winovich is someone that the Draft group talked about and really hoped for. If he lives up to what they said, I think he'll be a great asset. Especially if he's as good as KVN or Ninkovich.. Or even Vrabel.

Yodny Cajuste is someone that is interesting as well. He's played both tackle positions but says he's more comfortable at LT. He's a very humble kid and admits that he needs to improve everything. I think Scar will really be able to mold.

Two names to watch for are Cole Holcomb and Ty Summers.

Surprise faller: Julian Love of Notre Dame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes